1000 posts and update in the barracuda

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
Hi all I now have 1000 posts.It feels good giving and getting advise from you guys.The barracuda is almost ready for paint.The body man let me down once again.he got most of it in primer just wouldn't finish it So now it is at a norther shop for paint.One thing I will never do is trust a body man a gain.I have spent over 10,000 in body work and still not painted but I know better next time.It should have paint on it in three weeks by this new guy(we will see).Hear is a song that reminds me of what I should to some the people that have allready worked on my car. Mark [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzU9FgNTYrU&feature=related"]great day to whoop somebody's *** - YouTube[/ame]

Congratulations on 1000 posts!!!

Body men seem to be one of the biggest problems when trying to get a car done. Wishing you great luck with the new guy.

I was just thinking about you the other day when I saw a custom fuel cell on Craigs List. Congrats on your milestone post and good luck with the new painter. Can't wait to see pics! (And I know you can't wait to get it going LOL)

Thanks guys the car is running I even did a burnout.can't wait until it is painted. Mark

WOW thought a 1000 posts was uplifting.102 views and 3 replys. tough crowd tough crowd.

Missed this thread somehow, don't whoop my *** lol! Seriously though great to hear about this milestone and the progress. It SUCKS when you pay people your hard earned money and they don't do right. Look forward to seeing the new paint.

1000 posts already? Congrats on your milestone! BTW, the pic in your signature looks eerily familiar............

Congrats on the 1000 posts.:cheers:I,ve been in the same boat as you with bodymen/painters.They all seem to think they,re the best.Good luck with getting the Cuda done.

congrats on 1000 post. Can't wait to see pics of new paint. I am thinking of doing my own paint, but more than likely looking at next year.

Thanks to all you guys out there.I have been on hear allot after my 1000 post.I went to the eye doctors some time ago and they said I was legally blind.(and I was driving and didn't know it).So I have Ben selling everything to pay for surgery It is costing me $7500.00.I didn't want to say anything or sound like a cry baby.I forgot that I did a 1000 posts.I got the surgery done and what a difference(still owe 5000.00).If it ain't one thing it's a norther. Mark

A 1000 post dang I better post more so you don't catch up. Congrats,and I hope surgery was helpful.

I'm going to school to be a body man. They teach us for collision work just get it done as quick as possible and for resto to take our time and make sure it's done right. I don't know what problems your having but sometimes you kinda need to shop around to find a good body shop, some of them are pretty bad.

that's the color the car is going to be with the strip in the avatar.BTW thats is a nice barracuda you got . Mark
1000 posts already? Congrats on your milestone! BTW, the pic in your signature looks eerily familiar............

-
Back