13.3's to 11.8's to Forget it...

whose got this?

• 318hasason 392 Hemi

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • 318isaDad 360 Duster

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
-
Okay I'm saying this blue in the face beating the dead horse over and over and over but you just in your own words have wooden ears..

"the 15 to 13 game ain't the 13 to 11.8 game"

Now what's your T-shirt size so I can have that printed up for you?...
LOL. I will tell you this, I've never put mag heads on a LA. Have you? Let's see what they do. Who knows, I may get 4 tenths just out of those?

OK and here's one that's just obvious to everyone...
I've been saying for the last six months that I want to get my car to do an 11-9 consistently at the track..
And here comes along 318 has valves that will fly starting a thread talking about 11.8's...:rolleyes::rolleyes:...
is no one seeing the connection?.....

LOL. I will tell you this, I've never put mag heads on a LA. Have you? Let's see what they do. Who knows, I may get 4 tenths just out of those?
LET ME SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH TO GET PAST YOUR WOODEN EARS...
YOU WILL NOT DO 11.8 WITH A STOCK LA 360 BLOCK AND MAGNUM HEADS...

Without nitrous... Turbos or blowers...

I didn't say that, now did I? He knows what i'm doing and is excited for it. He just don't care 2 red pennies about this site.... LOL
This has nothing to do with him caring about the site because in real life most don't... like I've said a million times people who raised seriously laugh at me when I even mention this forum....
of course he's cheering you on he's your son and he's tired of you going so damn slow you've already said that...

Even my wife gets a good chuckle out of all this.. oh as I voice command that she said I rolling as well.. bahahaha..
out of all those Time Slips I can only think of one chore twice when she wasn't there.. every time I break in a cam or pull a motor in or out or a transmission she is always there helping me.. admittedly she doesn't know much about cars and their internal workings, but from being around me a lot more than most..
Point is she's been there watching the 13 three cars and the 11-8 cars and she gets good laugh because of the world away she's aware of....

Even my wife gets a good chuckle out of all this.. oh as I voice command that she said I rolling as well.. bahahaha..
out of all those Time Slips I can only think of one chore twice when she wasn't there.. every time I break in a cam or pull a motor in or out or a transmission she is always there helping me.. admittedly she doesn't know much about cars and their internal workings, but from being around me a lot more than most..
Point is she's been there watching the 13 three cars and the 11-8 cars and she gets good laugh because of the world away she's aware of....
If I had to guess, she's laughing AT you, not WITH you. But that obviously would slip right over your head

let me guess.... you are the one, lone voter going for the Hemi :D :D I almost feel like I'm being impeached
before I print this picture I've got to get you informed of a couple things and I'm sure your son can help you with this...
What I have here is called an Android phone.. it can take what they call a screenshot.. meaning a picture of everything on the screen. You can see the time in the day and how many percentages of battery I have left in the upper right-hand corner.. clearly this is a screenshot of the top of this page where it clearly shows I have not voted.. you do this by pushing the on-off button and lower volume button at the same time. Your son should be able to confirm this for you...
Screenshot_20191113-072107.png

before I print this picture I've got to get you informed of a couple things and I'm sure your son can help you with this...
What I have here is called an Android phone.. it can take what they call a screenshot.. meaning a picture of everything on the screen. You can see the time in the day and how many percentages of battery I have left in the upper right-hand corner.. clearly this is a screenshot of the top of this page where it clearly shows I have not voted.. you do this by pushing the on-off button and lower volume button at the same time. Your son should be able to confirm this for you...
View attachment 1715422768
Hurry up and hit "change your vote".. Screen shot it, then hurry up and re-cast your vote. LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS.
You want a disagree this morning to? LOL... Are you part of 318 has valves that will flies green tea Dream Team...lol
You guys lighten up.. we're both laughing our asses off and you're not seeing it..
Good morning to ya....

I don't think either one of us have to lie to make friends...
Here I'll give you my vote...
This should prove it..
thanks! you voted for the right guy :) See how child reverse psychology works on the simple? :D

Now I know why you call your car the "scrapper". You scrapped half of it before you went to the strip! BWAHAHHAAAA
screenshot_20191112-160217-png.png

-
Back