13.3's to 11.8's to Forget it...

whose got this?

• 318hasason 392 Hemi

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • 318isaDad 360 Duster

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
-
Now I know why you call your car the "scrapper". You scrapped half of it before you went to the strip! BWAHAHHAAAA
View attachment 1715422776
it's called the Scrapper because I used to pick up scrap metal and a lot of the car was financed doing so... The rear carburetor what's considered scrap metal buy a Chevy guy who couldn't get the choke to work.. amongst other tubing and steal that I've used on the car...
The rear carburetor is the one that I have the choke hooked up to LOL... It just needed a full 12 volts... not that it needs a choke by any means because it runs grea,t but I like to high idle it at first and get the oil flowing and get it warmed up while I'm waiting..

Now I know why you call your car the "scrapper". You scrapped half of it before you went to the strip! BWAHAHHAAAA
View attachment 1715422776
The only thing that's missing is the front fiberglass bumper that I couldn't afford at the time but I now have... And I did not want to cut a hole in the hood without at least having another good one... Now I have three different hoods to choose from... It takes time as you all know...

it's called the Scrapper because I used to pick up scrap metal and a lot of the car was financed doing so... The rear carburetor what's considered scrap metal buy a Chevy guy who couldn't get the choke to work.. amongst other tubing and steal that I've used on the car...
The rear carburetor is the one that I have the choke hooked up to LOL... It just needed a full 12 volts... not that it needs a choke by any means because it runs grea,t but I like to high idle it at first and get the oil flowing and get it warmed up while I'm waiting..
Seriously, if I threw away both of my heavy bumpers, my hood, rear seat, passenger seat, heater core box, wiper motor, factory glass, and whatever else you found to scrap, don't you think I'd already be around 12.8's with a stock 360 and 2.94's ???

We are going to get his Challenger this morning. It's done at the body shop (2 coons followed by a deer). Hate to put it on these roads, but we have no choice.
Time to switch insurance companies.... They won't pay the body shop, after they agreed to the estimate, they want to re-visit the estimate. The cars done. :BangHead:

Well let stop the Bromance and get on with the bench racing.. when are you going to be in town! So I can have you stand in the middle of the street while I boil my back tires and do a wide circle around you...

I'm here now. Had the doctor not screwed me, the surgery would be done, I'd be at the hospital with my mom and getting ready to bring her home and get going on her rehab.

But that would have been optimal. I've a bunch of crap to do today, then I'm going home tomorrow in the early AM, get my distributor machine over to the dude (former boss and really nice guy) to get it up and running, then I'm coming back next Monday night, surgery a week from today and since I have a doctor appointment on December 4th I'll probably just stay here until that and then when I leave again will depend on how my mom's recovery is going.

I may be here awhile and me being this close to Portland gives me stomach cramps.

Time to switch insurance companies.... They won't pay the body shop, after they agreed to the estimate, they want to re-visit the estimate. The cars done. :BangHead:
Ok, got that settled, car is home, looks GREAT!

DSCN2739.JPG

I'm here now. Had the doctor not screwed me, the surgery would be done, I'd be at the hospital with my mom and getting ready to bring her home and get going on her rehab.

But that would have been optimal. I've a bunch of crap to do today, then I'm going home tomorrow in the early AM, get my distributor machine over to the dude (former boss and really nice guy) to get it up and running, then I'm coming back next Monday night, surgery a week from today and since I have a doctor appointment on December 4th I'll probably just stay here until that and then when I leave again will depend on how my mom's recovery is going.

I may be here awhile and me being this close to Portland gives me stomach cramps.
Sending good thoughts your mom's way. Hope all goes well with surgery and re-hab.

Are you sure those cramps aren't Minstrel.. bahahaha...
I'm headed down to the scrap yard here in North Portland in a couple hours where the hell are you.. are you a computer do you exist?...

Has his insurance company seen the videos that you posted here?..lol...

I'm headed down to the scrap yard here in North Portland in a couple hours where the hell are you.. are you a computer do you exist?...

WTH??? You going to Schnitzers? Been there many times. 2003 they dropped a container full of frozen peas being loaded for China or Japan or wherever and it was the in May.

They didn't get to cleaning up for a week or so and it started to rot and the stench would gag a maggot.

And yes...they could be menstral cramps. My wife says it's my time of the month, so yes, that's possible.

WTH??? You going to Schnitzers? Been there many times. 2003 they dropped a container full of frozen peas being loaded for China or Japan or wherever and it was the in May.

They didn't get to cleaning up for a week or so and it started to rot and the stench would gag a maggot.
Well the thing is everybody who collects scrap metal all the different businesses all end up at snitzers whether you take it there direct or not...
I was at Metro Metals many years ago and a worker hit the side of my truck and they paid me out and that was the money to buy my first snowmobile.. yeah I said it..

Where is this elusive yellow rose...
Will he come out of hiding.
downloadfile-12.jpeg

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE, NOT EVEN I KNOW THIS ONE...

Because they know he'll be making videos with his friends in the back seat...
so, he see's it as he's paid ahead :D

I already told you my concerns, and it isn't insurance

Last edited:
-
Back