13.9 A1c

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
Dammit......I have to go to work and I don't feel good.millions of foreigners count on me to work

Well you gotta take care of "me" first...............!!!

You taken your medicine correctly? Things that are bad for us diabetics, bread, orange juice, corn, rice, grapes. Chips and alcohol, alcohol is our worst enemy period. You're at twice the acceptable level. I'm at 6.5 A1C

No I don't eat right and screw pharmacist and nurses at my Doctor's office.Hes so busy I haven't Ben able to see him in a year and they won't let you talk to him and now hes retired.Mynsugar was 115 this morning I took extra glimpride. DOC said if it was high double up but his nurses argue with me and so does the pharmacy cause the script says 1 2 times a day.Im gonna see a different clinic now but am going to take 2 2 times a day. I gained weight cause my sugar was off and I'm always hungry.i couldn't fight it.itbwas making me feel like a was hungry all the time.Im going to check my blood regularly again I haven been.

No I don't eat right and screw pharmacist and nurses at my Doctor's office.Hes so busy I haven't Ben able to see him in a year and they won't let you talk to him and now hes retired.Mynsugar was 115 this morning I took extra glimpride. DOC said if it was high double up but his nurses argue with me and so does the pharmacy cause the script says 1 2 times a day.Im gonna see a different clinic now but am going to take 2 2 times a day. I gained weight cause my sugar was off and I'm always hungry.i couldn't fight it.itbwas making me feel like a was hungry all the time.Im going to check my blood regularly again I haven been.
115 sounds great to me. Mine averages 154 and puts my A1C at 6.99 which pleases my Primary Dr.

115 isn't bad. I wish you good luck. A doctor who you can't see in a year, I wouldn't have waited that long

I was in the ICU a few months ago in DKA almost in a coma...my endo couldn't see me for 6 months after!!! I changed immediately!! Been better but, not where it needs to be. Everyday just seems to be a struggle with my blood sugar...So frustrated!! I see an Insulin pump in my future. I have been trying to put it off, I just think I'm gonna break it or, rip out the tube while wrenching or painting cars.

I ate at a Mexican restaurant last night and had chicken but ate about 15 chips and salsa and carrots beans woke up to 187.....Grrrrrr.

I ate at a Mexican restaurant last night and had chicken but ate about 15 chips and salsa and carrots beans woke up to 187.....Grrrrrr.

Are you on Insulin ? If not it may be time to go that route. That's what it took for me.

Damn sugar/carbs is brutal. 99% of food on planet has it and the other 1% tastes like ***.
Spikes are bad, BUT drops are worse. I was always told you could "recover" from a spike, but "drops" will kill you.
My sugars all over the map, I've basically given up and just take my 8(4 are same) pills a day.

I just checked and I'm 121 with is in the safe zone.I has some cheese and Prosciutto for breakfast with decaffeinated tea and 8oz of v8 juice.Grilled chicken brest with showrooms for lunch.20 minutes later had 3 Adkins peanutbutter cups.I think no more beans and tortilla chips.Goimg to eat chicken veggie soup for supper ...It's cold here in Texas.

Damn sugar/carbs is brutal. 99% of food on planet has it and the other 1% tastes like ***.
Spikes are bad, BUT drops are worse. I was always told you could "recover" from a spike, but "drops" will kill you.
My sugars all over the map, I've basically given up and just take my 8(4 are same) pills a day.

Bread of any kind spikes me a lot so we don't buy bread anymore :( Watch carbs as much as possible but they cannot be avoided altogether unless you want to graze with the cattle.

-
Back