-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I decided to list my parts cars. I know it's a stretch but I would like to sell them whole or trade them all for something nice ( try me, I don't know what I like until I see it ) as it's really a pain for me to ship parts.
Since they are parts cars they are incomplete and missing various parts and their condition is likely to change at any time.
I'll post pics as I get the time.
Located in south central MO.
Thanks,
Dallas

PARTS CARS

A-body;
1967 Dodge Dart GT - $750, low rust shell, gold, incomplete, no m/t
1968 Dodge Dart GT convertible - $750, 'vert parts pretty nice, very rusty, red
1967 Plymouth Barracuda coupe - $750, primer, no m/t
1968 Plymouth Barracuda coupe - $750, gold, no m/t, incomplete
1971 Dodge Dart - $250, orange, no m/t, incomplete
1972 Dodge Dart - $750, blue, no m/t
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger - $500, /6, auto, dark gold, no m/t
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger - $500, /6, auto, disc brakes, yellow, no m/t
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger - $500, 318, auto, disc brakes, green
1974 Dodge Dart 4 door - $500, 318, auto, disc brakes, black, no m/t, incomplete
1975 Dodge Dart Swinger - $500, /6, auto, disc brakes, a/c, dark gold

B-body;
1967 Plymouth Belvedere II 4 door - $500, v-8, auto, white, no m/t
1967 Dodge Coronet 4 door - $500, 273, auto, dealer installed a/c, red

Trucks;
1970 Dodge 3/4 ton - $500, 383, 4 speed, 4:10 Dana, red, no motor or rear

Bodyman, I know you're not trying to ship a bunch of parts but I'm starting the hunt for a really nice (I.E. no visible flaws when installed) '73 swinger grille. Thought I'd reach out & see.

~Sae

got any a bodies that arent sold update what you are selling evrything says sold

I still have everything that I listed yesterday in the parts car thread and the project cars thread.
I may have had a couple of cars pending on my website that ended up not sold. I'll try to update that tonite.
Thanks,
Dallas

Bodyman, I know you're not trying to ship a bunch of parts but I'm starting the hunt for a really nice (I.E. no visible flaws when installed) '73 swinger grille. Thought I'd reach out & see.

~Sae

Sorry, I don't have one that nice. They seem to be getting kind of hard to find around here.
Thanks,
Dallas

my duster is a 76 so a spool would be the right one. Boxed up'd but I do not know what would be cheaper (FedEx,ups, grayhound or truck freight)

do u still have the 68 barracuda 4 sale?? rob in mn

Rob,
I still have it. It is an incomplete shell. It still has the v-8 k-frame, decent right fender, decent right door, nice trunk lid. It would be rolling if I put the front hubs back on it. Missing the interior, hood, left fender, grilles, all the trim, bumpers, etc. Here's a couple of pics. I took the fender off to sell it but decided I didn't have a way to ship it.
Thanks,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_6279.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 5,703
  • IMG_7202 (Small).JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 5,720
  • DSC03046.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 5,713
my duster is a 76 so a spool would be the right one. Boxed up'd but I do not know what would be cheaper (FedEx,ups, grayhound or truck freight)

It's not a matter of which shipping method would be cheaper. It's just the logistics of getting it done. It's nearly 40 miles to a Greyhound station, same for a UPS store, or FedEx place. I don't make it to that town very often, and my work schedule doesn't give me much extra time. Usually, if I can't mail it, I don't ship it.
Surely, you can find one local to you. However, if you can't, I'm willing to try to help you out, just not sure how to make it happen.
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

Hey Dallas How complete is that 71 Dart???

JR,
It's just a shell with one door and a trunk lid. It did have good floors and trunk pan in it the last time I checked.
Here's a pic of the hood you asked about also.
Thanks,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_7220 (Small).JPG
    109 KB · Views: 5,542
  • IMG_5763.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 5,589
  • IMG_5764.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 5,551
  • IMG_5765.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 5,542
r u willing to sell a set of inner fenders from an 67-73 a body? if so price shipped to 48239. thanks!!!

dang! i could really use that rf fender for the 68 barracuda. and i could use the nosepiece or header panel where the grills go into. i'll get back in touch with u at a later date. rob in mn

Do you have the trim that goes around the convertible trunk and rear windows for a 1968 Dodge Dart GT convertible? Would you be willing to sell it and if so how much? If so...is a picture possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back