15 inch rallies on my Dart

-

cwatts

Reaction score
Got my new 15" rallies and new rubber on the Dart. Love the new look.

Attachments

• IMG-20120520-00114.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 488
  • truck.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 475
  • smoky.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 464
I bought them off another member Craig Cox. The backs are 15x7 and fronts are 15x6. not sure of the BS. Tires are 255/60/15 back and 215/60/15 fronts. It really drives a lot nicer than with the 14's

Looks good! Needs the beauty rings to complete the look but its a nice start. With all that smoke who's going to care about the wheels anyway.

I like without the rings, are they Small bolt or large. Still trying to figure out what to do on my car.

not that it was up for a vote, but me personally I like the rings with the rayllee's, they kind of complete the look of the wheel for me.. (I ran my wheels ring-less for years before putting them on) but truthfully yours are so nice, that they do look good just the way they are... as long as your digging it thats all that matters

When you tire of them and want a change....give me a shout.
I would like to go to 15 inch rallyes on my Demon which has the
small bolt pattern.

Wilson :)

Attachments

• March Demon 020.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 387
I think I prefer the look without the rings, looks tougher to me.

I don't know... Your car looks very factory so I would complete the look with the correct rings. I see what you mean but I think it looks incomplete.... No disrespect intended. Really nice either way.

Personally they look better with the trim rings. I know it aint a body but.
Large bolt 15x6 all round. 235-60-R15 in front and 275-60-R15. Soon try to squeeze 295-70-R15's

Attachments

• Dad Charger 2.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 378
Would really like to know the backspacing on these. I am wanting to go with 15x7 on the back of my dart. Im thinking 4.25 backspacing will be right. Anybody know for sure ?

Congratulations cwatts, Looks real good... even fithout the rings :cheers:

-
Back