15" Rallye BBP Center Hole Size? Offset

-

Dantra

69 Dart.. AKA Butters
Reaction score
Recently did an 8.8 swap, meaning I need to change out my rear wheels to15" BBP. I'm looking at local set of 15" BBP rallyes that are either 6 or 6.5 (he's not sure) and my concern is the center hole size. I see that most aftermarket are 2.75 but I suppose that's not exact. The index on my axles are 2 79. I can have them turned down, since I haven't installed them yet I'm just not finding alot of info. I suppose I could take an axle to the wheels and test fit.

Question is.. Does anyone know the center hole size? Also, what is stock offsets for 6 and 6.5?

Thanks

IMG_5421.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

Not sure what they are, but your top picture is definitely NOT a Mopar rally wheel. Offset and center register could be anything, you'll have to measure for yourself.
Bottom picture is a rally, though. Mismatched set?

Not sure what they are, but your top picture is definitely NOT a Mopar rally wheel. Offset and center register could be anything, you'll have to measure for yourself.
Bottom picture is a rally, though. Mismatched set?
Guess I'm not seeing the difference...

Guess I'm not seeing the difference...
Look at the holes. The top picture has perfectly round holes in the wheel.
The bottom pic has proper Rally half-moon holes that extend to the rim.
Top also has a different offset, looks like it could be some brand of front wheel drive wheel.

Look at the holes. The top picture has perfectly round holes in the wheel.
The bottom pic has proper Rally half-moon holes that extend to the rim.
Top also has a different offset, looks like it could be some brand of front wheel drive wheel.
Are you sure that you're not seeing the reflection in the trim ring?

That's just a large snap ring in the top picture- look how off-center it is. Don't know why he's got it lying on there. Not a reflection.

That's just a large snap ring in the top picture- look how off-center it is. Don't know why he's got it lying on there. Not a reflection.
I know the guy personally and there is no reason for him to lie.. He's pretty knowledgeable. I'll stop and look at them this evening but I'm still not seeing it

Screenshot_20240411-113029_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240411-113048_Chrome.jpg

That last picture you just posted has me second guessing myself- I guess when you go check them out you'll be able to see for sure, as well as checking your axles' center register for fit. Nothing like seeing them in person! Pictures can be deceiving to people sometimes, and I'm no exception.

IIRC mopar 4x4.5" center register is 2.81, wheels should be like 2.83.

backspace could be anything if they're aftermarket, I think most OEM 7" rims are 4.25.

-
Back