$150k for this?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty Expensive--wheels And Grill Ruin It-- Doubt Will Ever Bring 150k--never Cared For Those Body Styles--looks Like People With More Money Than Sense Playing On Hemi And Name............now A Bblk 70-71 Dart Tricked Out...or A Real Hemi......

Yeah, actually not a fan of most of those high dollar customs. They end up looking too smoothed out. Just not any trim on that one to break anything up. The grille is a tragedy, even if they'd left the outer trim and blacked out the rest it wouldn't be so bad. And the wheels are just too big for the car. I like bigger wheels, but I think that with most of our old mopar's 17" is about as big as you can go, maybe a 17" front with an 18" rear, but not any bigger than that. After that it just starts to look out of proportion. I wouldn't spend 150k on it!

Give me $150K and I'll buy 5 pretty nice Mopars and drive the crap out of them.

Haha yes those seats do look comfy.
I agree with the wheels, don't like them, or the grille.
Don't really like the tail pipes either, something looks funny..
And why no shots of the engine?

Too much black..it needs something to break it up,ugly wheels,ugly grille..and it looks cheap with the tail pipes hanging so low they stand out...

Didn't this car just sell on BJ?!?!? The new owner is trying to flip it already? Good luck with that sale!!

I like the leather interior also, very nice. Wheels and tailpipes would have to go.

It was done by West Coast Customs......
loser.gif

The exhaust pipes hanging down bug me too. West Coast Customs is the shop that put out the Pimp My Ride tv show. Do you guys remember the goofy make overs they produced?

Not one picture of the engine??

I like the stock over stuffed seats ... comfort with original looks.

Hmmmmmmm that car makes my 67 cuda worth around $80,000. Anyone interested!!!?

The only thing that would make it look better is sitting in my drive way.....I do agree on the rims.....They should have used those chromed ralleys, maybe stretched them alittle......Over all I like it.....

Didn't this car just sell on BJ?!?!? The new owner is trying to flip it already? Good luck with that sale!!

I like the leather interior also, very nice. Wheels and tailpipes would have to go.

Yes, if I remember correctly he paid way more than that for it....... All the $$$ went for charity....

Yeah, what's up with those stinking gajillion watt sound systems in the trunks of all these resto mods anyway???

Don't most of us cringe and curse when a moron comes up behind us with one of those useless piles blaring and booming the peace out of the day???

WHY, then, DO THEY PUT THEM IN THESE FINE CLASSIC CARS ???????

What a waste. :angry7:

Yep,that car sold for $200,000 at Barrett Jackson. Now he's taking a loss at selling it for $150,000 buy it now.

Saw the car at B-J is Scottsdale--you're right it's ugly AND NO WAY is it worth 150k.:puke: 30-40k? MAYBE, even at that those wheels & grille would have to go. Sorry, it's just my opinion......:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back