$150k for this?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are being a bit harsh here. It's a custom, yeah, so you either love it, hate it, or find room in the middle. I agree, tough to swallow at that price but it doesn't look THAT bad. The grill is the worst feature in my opinion, but the choice of wheels make the car look lighter and more nimble that the thin *** stock tires. I think what I like from this is the engine turned looking dash bezel. That's neat. I think we have a tendancy to hate high dollar cars, especially when they are a-bodies, just because it goes against our principle. Take it for what it is, some limelight for our beloved little A's and think outside the box for a minute. Lot's of us have done distasteful mods to our cars in the past. For chists sake, my car has a "Tri-Power" air cleaner on it...

But it's a Coddington boys, must be nice when you can slap a designers name on a car and automatically ask an extra 100K for it. I wonder if I get an engraved plaque for the Demon that reads "Demon by Terry" then I can ask extra for it. Anyway I digress, I like the interior but the exhaust sucks, wheels and tires suck and the wheels should be chrome and I'm guessing the "UnHemi" under the hood also sucks. Dear me I almost forgot, the grille sucks and last but not least, get those ridiculous/dumbass/obnoxious/lowlife speakers out of that car. There I said it.

Terry

It was done by West Coast Customs......
loser.gif

ill second that ^

WCC.................. that is the reason for more than half the price. i wouldn't want their nme plastered all over my car. fix the wheels and get rid of the wcc logo and it would look better but never at that price

You guys are being a bit harsh here...

Yes, it leaves a lot to be desired. But, the flush glass treatment on the back window REALLY accentuates the car's curves!

But the "West Coast" logos are in poor taste, IMHO, and the car has more going against it than for it.

01.jpg

02.jpg

I saw the show on TV where they built that thing...started out with a low mile grandma fresh blue /6 fastback, put a late model "Hemi" in it. Ruined a lot of the characteristic trim elements of the car. They spent more time on the "personality conflicts" of the shop personel than any of the details of what really went into the car. Just like they did on Boyd's show. I wasn't ever impressed with that show either. I wouldn't take my car to any shop that had that kind of bs going on.
Another car show on tv to write off...
alan627b

I don't care for cars when they start to look like that i give them props for the labor it took get the car to look that way but im one of them kids who likes car look factory but with a some touches of new school like fuel injected but thats my own opinion but even at that price if i was a collector or what not it would not have a spot in my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back