15x7 rallys worth??

-

sammie

Reaction score
I maybe buying theses rallys and bfg's for my car? I am waiting for a price from the guy who is a friend. They are 1970 15x7 all around . The tires are 225/60 and rears are 255/60. Tires are 13 years old. The tread looks great and I see no dry rot on the tires Probably low miles on them? Trim rings are nice as well as centers. Not perfect but nice . They should all be restored but again real nice. I just want to know a ballpark number what you guys think they are worth?. I like the wheels but I am not in love with them on a 69 barracuda. Please reply with your opinions!

Small or large bolt pattern and what bolt pattern do you have?

I wouldn't value the tires much at all.

At 13, you might get another couple years, or you might get a couple days.

I'd say in the neighborhood of $50-$75 each for the wheels.

I just paid $50 each for a pair of 15x6.5 rallyes, and that included trim rings.

Yep, the car should be small bolt unless it has been converted. 15" Rallys are aftermarket and no way would I trust those tires. I would say up to $100 each if the center caps and trim rings are good. tmm

I just bought 2 rally rims from summit 15 x 7 with 4 1/2 bolt pattern. 100 bucks each. No trim rings, no center caps. I could not find ANYWHERE a good set of used 15 inch rally rims that were reasonably priced. I would say that set is worth at least 450.00 for the set, caps and rings included. I wouldn't put much value on the tires...

Thanks guys. I forgot to mention I switched over to BBP so they are 5 on 4 1/2 15x7. I agree about the tires. they have been in storage and not on the car so they are not sun damaged. Still they are old. I have in my head $500 for the set. But something tells me theses wheels are worth more? There off a 70 RR. trim rings are real nice hard to find any flaws.

i had a hard time getting 150.00 shipped for my (great condition)rally's but some people sold theirs quick at a good price. in my opinion its a right time right place type of sale on these wheels.

personally i would not spend more than 150.00-200.00 tops for the wheels and like others said i would not trust the tires for very long.

i had a hard time getting 150.00 shipped for my (great condition)rally's but some people sold theirs quick at a good price. in my opinion its a right time right place type of sale on these wheels.

personally i would not spend more than 150.00-200.00 tops for the wheels and like others said i would not trust the tires for very long.

were yours 15x7?

you need to find a guy doing a restoration that needs a 15x7 rally. get the date codes off and maybe ask around over at moparts. pretty sure the trim rings are really hard to find for a 15x7 wheel.

were yours 15x7?

you need to find a guy doing a restoration that needs a 15x7 rally. get the date codes off and maybe ask around over at moparts. pretty sure the trim rings are really hard to find for a 15x7 wheel.

no but being 15s dont make me go ooooooohhhhh ahhhhhhhh and make them worth another 250-300$. just an opinion(what he asked for) and dont make it right lol

no but being 15s dont make me go ooooooohhhhh ahhhhhhhh and make them worth another 250-300$. just an opinion(what he asked for) and dont make it right lol

well theres the big difference. can't compar a 14" to a 15" rally.. a 15" rally is rare compared to the 14". most here being an abody site wouldn't understand because our cars didn't come with 15" wheels..

now someone restoring a road runner or something would want them a lot more then an abody guy would. and would most likely want an original 15" rally over a ropopped one.

he should really be asking this question on FBBO or moparts for the best answer..

well theres the big difference. can't compar a 14" to a 15" rally.. a 15" rally is rare compared to the 14". most here being an abody site wouldn't understand because our cars didn't come with 15" wheels..

now someone restoring a road runner or something would want them a lot more then an abody guy would. and would most likely want an original 15" rally over a ropopped one.

he should really be asking this question on FBBO or moparts for the best answer..

fair enough and agree

I agree

I also just paid 250.00 dollars for a complete set of 14" rally wheels with caps and trim rings, all 4 with "ok" tires. I wanted 15" for the back. Could not find any deals, I mean NO 15" rally wheels cheap, so I bought new as I mentioned above. Sammie, if you give 500 for the complete set, I do not think you got hurt at all. The tires, even though they are old, might offer you some good service for a while.

As stated, new repros are about $125 bare.

Centers are super cheap ($10?), but 15" trim rings are kinds hard to find.

I also just paid 250.00 dollars for a complete set of 14" rally wheels with caps and trim rings, all 4 with "ok" tires. I wanted 15" for the back. Could not find any deals, I mean NO 15" rally wheels cheap, so I bought new as I mentioned above. Sammie, if you give 500 for the complete set, I do not think you got hurt at all. The tires, even though they are old, might offer you some good service for a while.

Buy new ones. I bought a pair of near new 15x7's and they were impossible to balance. If they were new, I could contact the seller and get replacements.

You guys obviously don't deal with 1970 B&E body stuff much! In my buddies spot, I can easily see those going for $800 if they're date coded, and they'll sell for that if they are!! $500 is the good friend price on those IMO!! Geof

You guys obviously don't deal with 1970 B&E body stuff much! In my buddies spot, I can easily see those going for $800 if they're date coded, and they'll sell for that if they are!! $500 is the good friend price on those IMO!! Geof

I agree 100%

You're also forgetting that B&E are BBP and these are SBP. WAYYYY less demanded for SBP wheels.

Must have missed that. I saw someone say small and saw they were on a fastback Barracuda.

-
Back