1958 Apache Fleetside long box for sale/trade

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep coming back to look at the truck.....3 or 4 times now.... It is absolutely beautiful, I had one a few years back, short box, V-8, auto on column, reverse was park when you turned off the motor. Drove it all the time, a little scary in the rain when breaking, but for some dumb reason I thought I had to sell it. Yours is crazy nice, my wife would kill me, but I think if I had the money ....It would be mine. Good Luck on the sale.

Let's see. "Something different", "V8 and 2 doors", "Hens Teeth", "Turn Key"? How about collectable? Not sure if mom is still around but if so he might have a fight on his hands. Google "Princess Grace of Monaco Edition". This is #808.
Small Block

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_0071.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_0068.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_0056.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_0068_2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 437
i have a 79 z28 its very nice /355 roller ,automatic /456 pos/completly re done new paint /interior/it lives in my garage when not taking it to a show,let me know if interested and a email i will send pics or tell me how to put them on here...

i have a 79 z28 its very nice /355 roller engine ,automatic /456 pos/completly re done new paint /interior/it lives in my garage when not taking it to a show,let me know if interested and a email i will send pics or tell me how to put them on here...

i have a 79 z28 its very nice /355 roller engine ,automatic /456 pos/completly re done new paint /interior/it lives in my garage when not taking it to a show,let me know if interested and a email i will send pics or tell me how to put them on here...

Sorry not looking for trades anymore, I got dad converted to mopar and he has a 67 "S" now :blob:

Sad day today, I went out with dad and he sold the truck. If dad had a bigger shop he wouldnt have sold it. Now its full time cuda time!

did he get close to his asking price?

fabo members were getting a discount...kijiji customer paid full price. but it came with complete spare eng with head redone, 3 spare carbs, spare rust free hood, spare set of factory rims with new tires....spare chrome, spare sun shade, gas tank etc etc. I told dad he was already taking a $6k cut, that I wouldnt go much lower....he held firm and buddy didnt squawk...its going to a good home..new owner is a collector that owns a bunch dating back to the 20's-30's

That is a very clean looking truck. My neighbor has a few old Chevy's and one is a 58 Cameo, but this one looks cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back