-
Status
Not open for further replies.

38 Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for the following items for my 62 Valiant Wagon.
tail lights with trim rings
back up light
speaker cover
If anyone has any or know where I might be able to find them I would be grateful.

are wagon taillights different than the sedans/ signets? the 62 had a plastic grille piece-- the 60-61 had metal-- would that work as a sub?
I believe the aussies are repoducing the speaker grille & also the taillights--- otherwise ebay & be lucky with the 1st call on a parts car ,Lawrence

Anything the same on 61s? I sold 2 61 valiant parts cars ( 1 2dr 1 4dr, no wagons ) to a friend and im sure he would sell the parts if you can use them. The same 2 cars i sent you pics of this past spring w 6 feet of snow on them.

Anything the same on 61s? I sold 2 61 valiant parts cars ( 1 2dr 1 4dr, no wagons ) to a friend and im sure he would sell the parts if you can use them. The same 2 cars i sent you pics of this past spring w 6 feet of snow on them.

Is the lower valance (under front bumper) the same as a 62? Also need a steering wheel, and pas side front fender, or maybe both. And floor if its good.

Assist with parts inter-change---
The front valance is different from (60,61) to 62-- but it will work.

60,61 fenders have extra metal at the front-- will work on a 62-- just need to cut xtra metal off 62 could be made to work on the earlier years-- would need
to piece the fenders together.

steering wheel will not interchange from 60,61 to any other years --steering shaft is smaller diameter.

SSDan is extremely knowledgeable about the toads-- I used to have a daily driven 62 & had some parts from 60-61 & these were my observations'
Lawrence

the tail light housings are aluminum and can be straightened and polished with some effort unless there absolutely crushed or torn. New lenses like "Globrite" brand aftermarket ones are fairly common on Ebay with prices ranging from $20-40 each. There is a fellow parting a '62 V100 on ebay right now in Maine. He's got nice parts but pricing may not agree with you.

Ebay seller is "greatpartsforu2" and he is in rhode island and not maine as I stated earlier.

Yea I got the dash assy from the guy on ebay but like you said I think is too high on most of his stuff. I did a make offer on the dash and he took it but he would enteratian the other fare offers I gave him.

Marty Mopar,
I will be ordering one of teh tail light from you as soon as Cruising the Coast is over some time next week.

back up light
speaker cover
If anyone has any or know where I might be able to find them I would be grateful.

I might have what you are looking for. I have 2, 62 Valiant 4-door. One is for sale. But if there the same, I'll go look at my parts. Tom:glasses7:

I might have what you are looking for. I have 2, 62 Valiant 4-door. One is for sale. But if there the same, I'll go look at my parts. Tom:glasses7:

I need tail light lenses and the front valance for a 62. What price shipped to 68467 if you have them?

Marty Mopar who posted earlier in this thread has new tail light lenses available. Nice guy to do business with.

I need tail light lenses and the front valance for a 62. What price shipped to 68467 if you have them?
I'm sorry for that I forgot o look in my parts for the lenses. I'll look tonight. Sorry. What do you mean by the front Valance. The area where the turn signals are. If so I don't have that piece. I have to rebuild my own. Tom

The speaker grille was metal for '60 only. In '61-'62 it was plastic. Can get new plastic ones out of Australia, see here. Lenses can also be had out of Australia, see here (not directly related but you'll get a workable link). Armrest pads, too, though you didn't ask; see here. Also see here.

I've checked my parts and they are not in the best shape. Sorry this took so long. All my spare tail lights are just spares. The nice one are on the the two Valiants. Tom

back up light
speaker cover

If you haven't found your treasures yet; I have tail lights and back up lights from a '62 two door hdtp. as well as a grille and emblem. I don't know how to communicate through this website but hopefully you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back