1963-1966 Convertible rear panel top pieces

-
No need to send a deposit(they were special order for a friend (and they were clear plastic to boot)
I'll send out the messages in this post. The ones for the show were for a friend and his group (special order(from a disabled vet and his group). for clear ones were the ones I made for that show and I don't think they are going to be as durable as the ones I like to make, but they added their decals to the inside and then painted over them for a super cool look like Rc car bodies are painted...)) I do have 2 sets of kick panels left on this run, and I'm trying to finish up the jig for cutting out the Glove boxes(got 4 good ones pulled but not cut yet). So I can get them ready for sale. the bigger rear side panel pieces are on hold since I can't get plastic sent to me due to the lock down and the place is closed until further notice. Give me a couple more weeks to gather supplies and I'll be posting what I do have for sale.
Thank you, I’ll wait a little longer, I rather give my money to this great forum members!

My supplier had some .060 for me today so I got a few pieces done hope fully I can get the rest trimmed out to fit good today.
007.jpg

originals VS new ones... yahoo they work and look good!
013.jpg

One set..... sold.
Get your name on the list,May have to pm for mailing again.
quote it and add your name if you want a set. they are 60.00 plus whatever is the cheapest flat rate I can fit them into. these runs are white. (I'll check with the post office for sizes that fit and post the flat rate pricing)
007.jpg
008.jpg

here is a list that want em. that I have not sent them to yet.
Jim Kueneman
808-dartgt

Last edited:
Get your name on the list,May have to pm for mailing again.
quote it and add your name if you want a set. they are 60.00 plus whatever is the cheapest flat rate I can fit them into. these runs are white. (I'll check with the post office for sizes that fit and post the flat rate pricing)
View attachment 1715515404 View attachment 1715515406

here is a list that want em. that I have not sent them to yet.
Jim Kueneman
808-dartgt
Let me know how you want to get pay

Ohh... test fit and check for cutout went perfectly. they look GOOOOOOOOD. I'm keeping 2 sets for myself for my cars so 13 sets are ready to go. now to find out the shipping cost at the USPS today and I'll post it in interior parts for sale (yeah you guys on here will get notified when I get the USPS price for shipping and who to send it too) scuse the blood they were sharp and I didn't remember to clean that set.

set
20200426_153548.jpg
20200426_153605.jpg
20200426_153633.jpg
20200426_153644.jpg

click on his "66Dvert" name in the left hand area of his post and click "Start a Conversation" to private message him.... you're first right behind me :)

Ohh... test fit and check for cutout went perfectly. they look GOOOOOOOOD. I'm keeping 2 sets for myself for my cars so 13 sets are ready to go. now to find out the shipping cost at the USPS today and I'll post it in interior parts for sale (yeah you guys on here will get notified when I get the USPS price for shipping and who to send it too) scuse the blood they were sharp and I didn't remember to clean that set.

setView attachment 1715517531 View attachment 1715517532 View attachment 1715517533 View attachment 1715517534
You really need to start a sale thread or deal behind the scenes on these pieces.

-
Back