1963 Dart GT I just picked up

-

B-onefan

Reaction score
Here is the newest project. A friend found this one for me. Guess it is payback for all the times I found him a deal he couldn't do without.

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 319
  • 027.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 304
  • 025.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 296
  • 030.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 307
  • 022.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 322
  • 023.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 304
  • 026.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 313
mine;s in about same shape, but lackin motor. mine was black with red buckets, looks like if you find pair of headlite bezels, you need and i need one, maybe could split a pair!!! good luck with your find!

Amazing....the only piece of trim/emblems I see missing is the one headlight bezel, the rest looks like its all there. That's half the battle in restoring it! Must of been the only '63 Dart in the area for a very long time since it retained those parts.

Amazing....the only piece of trim/emblems I see missing is the one headlight bezel, the rest looks like its all there. That's half the battle in restoring it! Must of been the only '63 Dart in the area for a very long time since it retained those parts.

That was one of the things that sold me on it. All the trim is complete and in great shape. I need 1 headlight ring, 2 "Dart" scripts for the 1/4s and taillight lenses. I haven't had a chance to dig thru it and clean everything out, so there is a chance that it might still be there. Just waiting on warmer weather to get started.

Solid, straight, and all there. Nice find!
340duster has a great idea. That paint has great patina. Mini tub with steelies, dog dish caps and a 408 stroker and you will be set. tmm

That was one of the things that sold me on it. All the trim is complete and in great shape. I need 1 headlight ring, 2 "Dart" scripts for the 1/4s and taillight lenses. I haven't had a chance to dig thru it and clean everything out, so there is a chance that it might still be there. Just waiting on warmer weather to get started.

Warmer weather......, your breaking my heart! try living in Ohio

-
Back