Status
Not open for further replies.

Narek H

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,

I have a 1963 Valiant 225 slant six and I need a set of 'Engine Manifold Stud, Nut and "D" Washer Kit'. Below is a pic as an example.

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 8.08.50 PM.png

Any studs will do, use brass nuts (wont seize onto steel studs) or stainless and anti-seize and get the correct center and outboard convex washers. Youll only need to look for the triangle and convex washers. Im sure someone has a set here.

Seize is an interesting spelling as it doesnt follow the rule of "I before E ...except as an "ay" as in neighbor and weigh".....? So is it really pronounced s'ay'ze?

Last edited:
Any studs will do, use brass nuts (wont seize onto steel studs) or stainless and anti-seize and get the correct center and outboard convex washers. Youll only need to look for the triangle and convex washers. Im sure someone has a set here.

Seize is an interesting spelling as it doesnt follow the rule of "I before E ...except as an "ay" as in neighbor and weigh".....? So is it really pronounced s'ay'ze?
And with the exception of my last name. Riveiro

Send me a PM. I know I have enough to make up a set. Washers will be used, Studs and nuts new. Have to dig them out. Can't do that till later today or tommorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back