Status
Not open for further replies.

oldjunebug340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hello all,
parting out a 1964 dodge dart gt v8 car, tons of body parts & interior parts. "all running gear is sold & windshield":director::director:
this car is located in oakland calif. thanks for looking & any question just ask..

Attachments

• dart 2012 001.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 1,713
  • dart 2012 002.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,658
  • dart 2012 003.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 1,689
  • dart 2012 004.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,647
  • dart 2012 005.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,943
  • dart 2012 006.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,653
wiil that rear bumper fit a 64 valiant and is it strieght how much pm me bonehead

Are the windshield pillar mouldings available? I'm interested if they are the metal ones.
Thanks, Pat

got a pic of the front apron and turn signal assemblies?
hello,
i do have a picture of lower valance & signals, but there 63-65 dart..not valiant..but please send me your email and ill send you a picture..thk.marc

Are the windshield pillar mouldings available? I'm interested if they are the metal ones.
Thanks, Pat
hello pat,
are you talking about the drip rail moldings, that start from the front lower of the windshield & head up over the door glass & 1/4 windows?? thk.marc

hello pat,
are you talking about the drip rail moldings, that start from the front lower of the windshield & head up over the door glass & 1/4 windows?? thk.marc

Not the drip rail mouldings on the exterior. I asking about the interior pillar windshield mouldings that go from the dash to the top of the door window.
Thanks for responding, pat

Would be interested in body mouldings, air cleaner, manifold, valve covers, a/c unit if any, seatbelts

was this v8 standard or automatic? if auto I'm in need of the center link and the throttle pedal and linkage to include the kickdown for the transmission?

I just inherited my brothers 64 Dart GT, I am sizing up what all it needs. What is left on your Dart. Thanks, Craig

i need the coolant recovery tank, tail light lenses, and cortesy light lenses and the chrome trim under the doors that would be awesome if you still had them doesnt matter how much money just want my car original thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back