1964 Valiant V200 wagon parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the fenders? My bad!!! I thought the fenders were like a 1964 Valiant fenders. I do know where a Dart GT is like your car if your interested. PM me!

If by chance you have the gas cap, I would like to get it for someone I know. It's model-specific to wagons.

So most of the car is rusted out. Funny thing is the car has been here in Michigan a while but still has the California plates on it and I got a California title also. Any ways very rusty but might be able to cut some small sections out for repair panels. Rear quaters were pretty rough but I might be able to help someone out. The car is a real rat rod with lots of mice and rat crap to go with it. The front of the car has 1965 Valiant front end but car is a 1964. Slant six with pushbutton trans. Jayson

These pictures were taken by member Geof. He found the car and hooked me up with the owner of the car. I bought it Sunday and brought it home. Jayson

Attachments

• WAGON1.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 1,027
  • WAGON2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 1,020
  • WAGON3.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,001
  • WAGON4.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 990
  • wagon5.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 982
how are the headlamp rings? oh and how about the quarter panel spears (trim) and the little stainless peices around the tailgate window. thanks. oh and rear bumper brackets.

I bought this car mainly for the V200 trim for my 1965 Valiant wagon including luggage rack and all of the spare glass. The only exterior trim available is the spears that are continuing from the rear bumpers and the lower trim near rocker panels that are the proper pieces for a 1964 Valiant wagon. Someone put the 1965 V200 trim on the car that's near the door handles I'm keeping for my car. Any thing else in the interior or engine bay is up for grabs. Sorry I should have been more clear about what I was keeping. Jayson

Here some pieces that are going forsale. If you are interested send me your e-mail and I'll send you a picture of that item only. Jayson

1.Plymouth hood emblem with some pitting $15.00
2.Pushbutton shifter bezel with no cracks $20
3.Slant 6 air cleaner assembly $30
4.Valiant V200 dash trim 3pcs with Heater switch, and temp controls. $40
5.Pushbutton shifter missing spring for park lever,some buttons don't stay pushed. $20
6.Jack assembly $45
7.Pushbuttons shifter cable with no cracks 41" long. $70
8. Instrument cluster speedo doesn't turn,unknown if gages work has no cracks.$25

Attachments

• DSCN6795.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 933
Here's a couple more items. Once again I'll send a better picture if you're interested. Jayson

1. 1964 Valiant wiring harness. Bulkhead has not been melted from amp gage. 4 spots wire is cracked. Only place that was spliced into is cigarette lighter for newer radio. $25
2. 4 Valiant 13" hub caps has some dings.$25

Attachments

• DSCN6797.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 903
I was gonna ask about the luggage rack and wind deflectors, but it looks like thats what you wanted the car for in the first place. Good find

Hey Jayson, glad to see that you got the wagon. I'm glad somebody finally rescued it from the ravages of the field!!! Good luck on the sale stuff!!! Geof

Hey Geof, I was busy for a week pulling everything I thought somebody could possibly need. I peeled back the carpet to get rid off the mice feces and fell thru the bottom of the car. LOL I still have the car and need to remove more pieces. Thanks again for hooking me up with the car. Jayson

Hey Jayson, glad to see that you got the wagon. I'm glad somebody finally rescued it from the ravages of the field!!! Good luck on the sale stuff!!! Geof

Sorry I'm hoarding the rear and front bumpers. I might let the wind deflectors go. I don't think the wife likes them, but if I decide I will contact you first. Jayson

You aren't selling the rear bumper are you? If so I am interested

I need luggage rack parts some of mine are missing. i would like the wind deflectors.
And was looking for a better tailgate.
Any help i would love. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back