1964 Valiant V200 wagon parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car was pretty rusty and I cut off the drivers side of what was left for a repair panel for my wagon. I'm doing the same for the passengers side. Jayson

How about a nice drivers quarter panel?

The rear panel window weather seals otherwise known as "weatherstrip 23-63-100 and 101. Are they in good shape and are they available?

All of the weatherstrip is cracked and dry rotted on the car. Jayson

The rear panel window weather seals otherwise known as "weatherstrip 23-63-100 and 101. Are they in good shape and are they available?

You know what I don't remember seeing it. I think the trim around the inside of the windshield is only a hardtop option. Sedans and 4 doors don't get it I think. Maybe someone else can confirm that. I would have removed it if it was there. I'm going to go and look at the car tomorrow and I'll check it out. Jayson

do you have the trim that goes around the inside of the windshield?

I am interested in the jack, air cleaner, outside mirror, and the front valance. Thanks Ron

I was gonna ask about the luggage rack and wind deflectors, but it looks like thats what you wanted the car for in the first place. Good find

I have two luggage racks one chromed and the other stainless steel. I 'm told that one is 65 and the ss is 66. Don't really know. The chromed one is pitted but the SS is really good. . I leaving for Carlise at 6:00 am in the morning. Might could get them on the truck.

I need luggage rack parts some of mine are missing. i would like the wind deflectors.
And was looking for a better tailgate.
Any help i would love. Thanks

I have a rack that I will sell the parts. What do you need? Also I have a power tailgate that in very good condition. Not perfect but really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back