1964 Valiant V200 wagon parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently hanging on to the wind deflectors and the luggage rack. Jayson

I need luggage rack parts some of mine are missing. i would like the wind deflectors.
And was looking for a better tailgate.
Any help i would love. Thanks

Are you selling the wiper switch? If so, is it a multi-speed/ (washer button prefered, but unnecessary)

It's a single speed wiper switch. I was going to keep it as a spare. Jayson

Are you selling the wiper switch? If so, is it a multi-speed/ (washer button prefered, but unnecessary)

What does the gas tank look like if it is in good shape can you get me the measurments of it

Wouldn't happen to still have the front seats. Have a '66 v100 needing the front seats.

Ken

this title is kind of misleading. every time someone asks about a wagon specific part, you are keeping it. not trying to be a jerk. its just kind of frustrating.

If you look back at the beginning of the post I did post that I bought the car for the wagon trim and I posted pictures of quite a few items that were for sale that I thought people could use. Jayson

this title is kind of misleading. every time someone asks about a wagon specific part, you are keeping it. not trying to be a jerk. its just kind of frustrating.

door locks + ignition with keys How much shipped to 73160 Oklahoma

Thanks Carl

Is the slant up for sale? My hubby has been talking about installing one in his 65 and might be interested. 225?

I would be interested in the electrical connection coming fromthe transmission to the under hood wiring. It controls the back up lights.

Your PM box is full. I think I can hook you up with a shaft for manual box let me look at what I have. Jayson

Manual steering column?, keep the wheel. Pishta in So. Cal. PM'd

The only wire coming off this 1964 pushbutton transmission is the neutral safety switch wire which is brown and goes to the starter relay. The backup light switch and harness is connected at the pushbutton controls on the dash. I do have the harness which goes all the way to the back let me take a look at it. Jayson

I would be interested in the electrical connection coming fromthe transmission to the under hood wiring. It controls the back up lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back