will sell the whole thing or parts
what do you need
cheshire ct 06410

convert parts 010.JPG

convert parts 011.JPG

convert parts 012.JPG

convert parts 001.JPG

convert parts 002.JPG

How about the plastic piece where the wiper and light switch knobs are, I would like to have that. Let me know how much you want for it, or if you are willing to sell it. I actually want the entire dash, but dont think I could afford it now...

How about the plastic piece where the wiper and light switch knobs are, I would like to have that. Let me know how much you want for it, or if you are willing to sell it. I actually want the entire dash, but dont think I could afford it now...

i will strip the dash and box it up 100.00 plus shipping. no frame or pad

help me out. not getting it
I'm trying to see if you have and are willing to sell the factory set of dash a/c vents from a 65-and up dart,barracuda. The dash you had in one of your pics showed the factory bolt holes for the vents....i am interested in purchasing them if you have them and are willing to sell them.

I'm trying to see if you have and are willing to sell the factory set of dash a/c vents from a 65-and up dart,barracuda. The dash you had in one of your pics showed the factory bolt holes for the vents....i am interested in purchasing them if you have them and are willing to sell them.

i do not have the a/c vent

i strip the parts of the dash and boxed (including the harness) them up for the guy here but have not herd back, so they are up for sale again
100.00 plus shipping

65 A-body could have round gauges or rectangle gauges. Differences in 65 model boils down to which A-body you have, Dodge or Plymouth.
The 63 through 65 rectangle gauges could have either black or brushed aluminum gauge screens too.

i strip the parts of the dash and boxed (including the harness) them up for the guy here but have not herd back, so they are up for sale again
100.00 plus shipping

Hi Dave, just read your private message today an sended you a reply.
I still want to buy the parts ;o)

they made barracuda dashes different that 1 looks like a canadian built barracuda
titled as valliant u.s made are what most of us are used to seeing what is a serious bid for me to take out my 65 american made 65 barracuda dash looks like this

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120830_33.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 331
  • Snapshot_20120830_36.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 314
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back