1965barracuda005-1.jpg

1965barracuda006-1.jpg

1965barracuda007-1.jpg

1965barracuda008-1.jpg

1965barracuda009.jpg

1965barracuda010.jpg

1965barracuda011.jpg

1965barracuda012.jpg

I am out of a full time job, but man would I love that car. I have, what my friends say, is a 65 Formula S fetish!

Wanna work out some financing?

Wow, I am shocked of the BS you are going through. I would buy it, just to stop the thread and give you a break. To far for me to travel to pick up. Someday I will be giving away two for the price of one I guess. These cars are fun to drive and get lots of looks driving down the road. Good Luck Chryslerfat!

i would like to buy it, but i live in phoenix, az. and that is way to far for me. i wonder how much to transport it. i would hate to see it get parted out and took to the crusher. please somebody save that fish.

Well guys I have another deposit on it as of last night. It is another member here and we should complete the deal within the next month.

i hope the car sells for you, this time. i agree with an earlier post,about the amount of BS you have gone through with this car. i feel your pain. but,ya gotta do,what ya gotta do,whether you sell it,or part it out.
i had one for sale a while back,and had lots of tire kickers,low-ballers,wish-they-hads,etc. and caught alot of flack and whining about me parting/seperating a numbers-matching,99% complete and in really decent shape car. but,as it turned out,all those crying about me "not saving" the car,never stepped up to buy the car,even with a cheap price on the car. so,in the end,the car saw a different fate then most wanted.
so after all the folks that were upset with my decision/intentions,who was perfectly happy with what happenned with the car/parts?.....me.
did i "need" the money from the sale of the car? nope.
did i "need" to move the car for it being in the way? nope.
did i personnally like the car itself,and "want" to restore it for keeping? nope.
now,the bottom line is,i had my own hard-earned money in the car.
as much as i was asking for the car? nope.
unfortunately,to the dismay and anger of a few who messaged me,and made stupid offers on the car,was i going to "give" it away? uh,no.
so,in the end,the body,title,buildsheet,etc. is soon destined to be a hacked up drag car,and the "numbers-matching" drivetrain remained with me,and will be used in other projects. i'm happy,he's happy,and alot are mad.
when it's all said and done,it's your car,you do with it as you want,or see fit. for whatever reasons you deem necessary.
any who don't agree with what "you" plan on doing with "your" car,simply, can pony up the cash and buy it,or shut up and move along............

I agree this car should be bought and kept whole. I love my 65 formula s, but it is still a work in progress. My mechanicals are all new just need some body touch up and a good paint job!. Keep your chin up there are honest people who will buy this car..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back