[FOR SALE] 1965 commando barracuda part out

-
Good Morning Mike,
Do you want the PLMOUTH lettering? If I'm out of line on the pricing let me know.
Best Regards,
Jeff and Karrin
No sir, you are not, last night I found the set I bought as I was preparing my need list, I am glad I boxed All my 66 stuff up, at 66 I know I would have lost many parts. Thank you though

IF STILL AVAILABLE: Do all of the right side gauges work (fuel, temp, oil)? Is the front bumper rusted/pitted at all?
good morning bakewells. the bumper has surface rust on the outerwings that will Not polish out. it is straight except underneath in the usual 2 spots. I know a guy closer to you that has a pristine straightened and rechromed front bumper. he spent 900 dollars restoring this part and went restomod and never used it. he is a great guy and honest thru and thru. he might take a small loss on it if you want to pay up for one. i could put you in touch with him if you want and he agrees. this car was part of a 3 car lot I bought to restore one. it was in storage for years before I bought the lot so I could not assure you the gauges were working. i would consider sending them to you with a full return guarantee except postage. as far as the bumper I recently saw one on ebay for $550 it was pretty nice

That would be great, thank you, and let me know about gages if no one grabbed them
i have a couple in front of you waiting for a response. i have a really nice speedometer that is not in this dash cluster. the other 4 gauges I cannot guarantee you work. this was a parts car for a restore projectand has not been under power for the 3 years i have owned it and many more before as it was in storage

Can you give me a price on the door latch please ?
the only one i can find for a comp is on fleabay for $45. I have a few. You can have my best one for 4o plus the ride. Complete instrument panel 150. if you want ill sell you the radio as a core for 100. or just the latch
Thanks,
Jeff and Karrin

the only one i can find for a comp is on fleabay for $45. I have a few. You can have my best one for 4o plus the ride. Complete instrument panel 150. if you want ill sell you the radio as a core for 100. or just the latch
Thanks,
Jeff and Karrin
I will certainly take the latch, I’m afraid I’ll have to wait on the instrument panel. Do you take PayPal Apple Pay ? I’m not site how to make a transaction here securely . Please Advise.

I will certainly take the latch, I’m afraid I’ll have to wait on the instrument panel. Do you take PayPal Apple Pay ? I’m not site how to make a transaction here securely . Please Advise.
im 60 and dont know what apple pay or pay pal even is LOL sorry. I see you are a 2024 member and understand the secure pay. We are a family of sorts on this website. Moderators watch the posts and I would be immediately booted for cheating a member. With that being said you decide. I would need your address to calculate shipping (send it in a private message not here this is public) click on red0058 and "start a conversation "you can privately put your address in there this is my wife's membership I am under Jeff Alder. You can do a member search and check me out as well. We are well known members you can check my ratings yourself.
Best Regards
Jeff and Karrin

-
Back