-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vw62rag

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hello, heres a old 65 baracuda, 1000 bucks or best offer, make me a offer, i jus want it gone. its been sitting for YEARS , im a vw guy, i know nothing about it. may trade for something vw, im in to bugs and busses the older the better. email me at [email protected] cars in kansas city
heres a link to a lot of pictures
http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/vw62rag/cuda/
100_5384.jpg

i have no title for it, and yes it has sat for a long time and im sure it will need some rust repair, make a offer and come get it. will trade for vws or vw stuff

Gl getting what you are asking not trying to start anything or make you mad but its going to be hard to sell it without a title and in the shape its in for more than $500. I myself am not interested just getting more info for other ppl who might be interested.

Two questions.

Where are you located, and are you willing to part it out? More money there in parts as opposed to selling it as a whole. ;)

thanks guys, no offense taken, i dont know what these are worth, so im trying to get a idea of value. im open for offers or trades

I paid $75 for a 65 in about that shape. Paid $600 for a good running 66. So just to let you know where you stand price wise.
Frank

how far is the car from good solid ground,how long has it set there,just trying to see what its gonna take to get out of where its at,i'm 200 miles away and if i come to look at car i want have what i need to load it if i buy it,thanks,sam.

honestly it is gonna take a lot of work to get it out, it is about a 100 feet down a old dirt driveway and off of a dirt road. if some one was to buy it, i would come out with a friend and help dig it up and load it, and i have some equipment i could bring also. but its not all that bad, me and a friend got a old vw bus out of there that was right next to the cuda.

Pretty complete. I saw your photo link on craigs.. Is motor and tranny in it also?.. Is it located 64024 zip? I'm working out of town 2 weeks in Fulton in the morning. If you've still got it by then I'll get with you and pick it up.

Meanwhile if someone else buys it, I could haul it for them on open trailer
around .60 per mile

I REALLY need a '67 Notchback that complete for that kind of money, no title needed.

vw62rag! Does it have an orginal spare blackwall 7.00x13 in NOS condition? In that case I'll buy it from you.

i looked in the trunk and theres no spare sorry.

i got a few people interested in the car but nothing for sure yet.

yes i believe the zip code is 64024. yes theres a motor and trany in it, but i do not know what shape they are in, im going to be safe and say they are no good. let me know if your interested
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back