[SOLD] 1965 Dart GT Convertible Parts Lot (Pictures Added)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastfret7

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just bought a 1965 Dart Convert gt (third owner) and have a whole butt load of spare parts I would like to offer to you guys... Just make an offer, just need to get rid of it...

Parts:

bumper

Power Steering

heads

Cams

Brake cylinder

(3) slant 6 engines from the 60's

Chrome trim

Dashboards

(6) Carbs

(3) Alternators

Radiator

(4) GT hups

(4) Wheels

(1) Set of Tail lights

Gas Tank

Manifold

Oil Pan

weathersrtipping

Anything for engines, I mean anything!!!

Let me know and please use the link below to see pictures.

I hope this can help someone find a rare part they need..

:burnout:

http://s316.photobucket.com/albums/mm336/fastfret7/

I'm looking for this part the lockdown strips that goes under the trim to hold down the topmaterial on both sides I have no idea where they are, the original owner took all the trim off and put it in the trunk (trunk had a large missing section) sooooo I'm not sure where or when it disappeared
View attachment tackstrip small.jpg

I got no response since monday...on the carbs....but he is active over in the paint section....check your PM's !

how much for the taillamps with the white backup lamps and rear int.trim panel chrome incerts shipped to 55375

I'm looking for this part the lockdown strips that goes under the trim to hold down the topmaterial on both sides I have no idea where they are, the original owner took all the trim off and put it in the trunk (trunk had a large missing section) sooooo I'm not sure where or when it disappeared
View attachment 261014

Regarding the pic below, do you have the clips that hold the screws that hold this piece down? I need about 6 or 8 of them. I can supply a pic of the actual clip, if you need it. Let me know please.

Thanks.

Attachments

• tackstrip%20small.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 162
Regarding the pic below, do you have the clips that hold the screws that hold this piece down? I need about 6 or 8 of them. I can supply a pic of the actual clip, if you need it. Let me know please.

Thanks.

if you post a pic I''ll look . I'm not sure what clips you are talking about. when I removed the chrome/stainless top piece that piece you see circled was the only thing under the trim . I had to remove the Top boot snap screws to get the top trim off. didn't see any clips . post pic's to me 66dvert and I'll look for em.
Kurt

Kurt... here's 2 pics...not the greatest, but....

They go on the pinch weld thats underneath that tackstrip piece.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• ConvertTrimClips 001 (Medium).jpg
    138 KB · Views: 161
  • ConvertTrimClips 002 (Medium).jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 173
They go on this pinch weld.....

Attachments

• ConvertPinchWeld 001 (Medium).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 166
  • ConvertPinchWeld 002 (Medium).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 168
Kurt... here's 2 pics...not the greatest, but....

They go on the pinch weld thats underneath that tackstrip piece.

Thanks for looking!

ok thanks for the pic's. I haven't found any in the Misc. bag of parts but I do have the back half of a early valiant convertible that might have clips on it. I remember looking at those style clips on Mr. G's
(67-9 dart I think it was ) or another specialty clip/fastener place. I'll look on the valiant and see if it has those parts and get back with you.

ok thanks for the pic's. I haven't found any in the Misc. bag of parts but I do have the back half of a early valiant convertible that might have clips on it. I remember looking at those style clips on Mr. G's
(67-9 dart I think it was ) or another specialty clip/fastener place. I'll look on the valiant and see if it has those parts and get back with you.

Yes, they are available in a set of 25,from several prts houses, but I only need 6 or so, so buying a set is overkill.

I appreciate you looking for me! Thx

Yes, they are available in a set of 25,from several prts houses, but I only need 6 or so, so buying a set is overkill.

I appreciate you looking for me! Thx

I just got finished tearing the valiant apart. I didn't have any of those clips.
I'm going through my trim clips that I do have and see if I have any for the other dart, I'll get back with ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back