[SOLD] 1965 Dodge Dart GT convertible Parts Car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, was it a slant six or a V8 car and do you still have the linkages?

It was a regular slant six car with the rod linkage. Are you looking for the correct early A Body cable set-up? If so a friend of mine has an extra set-up. Let me know
Don

EDIT: if you are looking for the rod style, I do have that

It was a regular slant six car with the rod linkage. Are you looking for the correct early A Body cable set-up? If so a friend of mine has an extra set-up. Let me know
Don

EDIT: if you are looking for the rod style, I do have that

Well, actually I am not sure. My car is a 1963 Dart with 225+auto trans. I have been told that all 1963 Darts were slant sixes with one barrel carb and came with the rod linkage, regardless of the engine or transmission. So I guess I will need the rod linkage.
"Regular" meaning manual trans, right?

Tina

I just replied to your thread with the pic of the motor. I suspect you have a Super Six conversion which is good and you should be able to use what you have. Let me know
Don

Hi,
it is a 2 barrel, so I believe it's a super six. However, I'd like to restore it back to stock specs (with a Carter 1 barrel). May not make sense but here to register it as a historic vehicle it will need to be stock.

Hi,
it is a 2 barrel, so I believe it's a super six. However, I'd like to restore it back to stock specs (with a Carter 1 barrel). May not make sense but here to register it as a historic vehicle it will need to be stock.

Ok Tina, here is your shopping list: you will need a 1 barrel intake manifold, a rod-style carburetor that was used up through 66, the correct rod throttle linkage, the correct kickdown linkage for connecting to the rod linkage, and the correct gas pedal to connect to the rod linkage. Are you sure you want to do this? Unless an inspector knows slants and what he is looking for, what you have could pass for stock! I should have some of this stuff and will start digging it out for some pics.

Ok Tina, here is your shopping list: you will need a 1 barrel intake manifold, a rod-style carburetor that was used up through 66, the correct rod throttle linkage, the correct kickdown linkage for connecting to the rod linkage, and the correct gas pedal to connect to the rod linkage. Are you sure you want to do this? Unless an inspector knows slants and what he is looking for, what you have could pass for stock! I should have some of this stuff and will start digging it out for some pics.

I have the manifold and a Carter BBS carburetor. I need all the linkage and the gas pedal. Please dig :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back