1965 Dodge Dart Radio Knobs

-

Earlie A

Reaction score
I'm looking for correct factory radio knobs for a 1965 Dart GT. Can someone please post a picture? Are the knobs the same for a 1965 Coronet?

I'm looking for correct factory radio knobs for a 1965 Dart GT. Can someone please post a picture? Are the knobs the same for a 1965 Coronet?
Are you looking to purchase or just looking for photos and if they are the same for B Body cars?

I guess I could have worded that a little better. I am looking for the information first. Are 1965 A & B body knobs the same? Then a picture would show me what they look like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I could have worded that a little better. I am looking for the information first. Are 1965 A & B body knobs the same? Then a picture would show me what they look like.
When you find out what you need then you can start a parts wanted thread here. Someone may have a radio with the correct knobs you need. Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted

Yes. '65 only knobs. All body styles.

-
Back