1965 Valiant 100 parts interchange questions.

-

Deegan

Reaction score
My Dad and I are currently rebuilding a 1965 valiant 100, and are looking into buying a 1966 valiant 200 custom as a parts car. Our main concern is will the windshield and door panels from the 1966 go into the 1965? both these cars are 2 door the 1965 is a 2door post. any other things that can come off and be put into the 1965 would be a great help to know as well.

Welcome Deegan,

The windshield should fit.

Are both cars post cars? If so, then the doors may fit. You'd have to double check the body lines as I don't have pics handy at the moment. Just re-read your post. Do you want JUST the door panel inside?

I'm picking up a '65 Signet parts car, if there is anything you need just let me know. There is a member who has dibs on a couple parts but I'm sure there will be more available.

the 66 isnt a post, but i need new door panels because the ones in the '65 are wrecked. the plan is to strip the 66 for what we need then try and get rid of the rest. our main goal is getting the interior done, as we just rebuilt the '65 slant 6.

Windshield...yes.....door panels.....yes if you don't mind the different pattern.

-
Back