1965 Valiant LS Build

-
Well said, I agree completely. I wanted a reliable and fast car, and while I could give it a 318 or even a Hemi, I think an LS is a lot more unique at least in the Mopar world.
No it’s not :rofl: Unique would be putting in say a VR4 engine. The LS is by far the most swapped engine into any platform.

only to a purist and while I RESPECT certain cars for what they are . this car will be bad *** from a hobby standpoint if done well.
honestly if i went to a car show and saw this car and its twin with a hemi in it. Iwould be drawn more to this. its not a matter of right or wrong its about skills and imagination and bringing that to reality that interests me
You know I’m far from a purist but there’s some things you just don’t do to a Mopar.

No it’s not :rofl: Unique would be putting in say a VR4 engine. The LS is by far the most swapped engine into any platform.
You're right, and if it was any other car I would say the LS is overdone. I meant that an LS swap is unique for this car. You don't see too many A bodies with Chevy engines

You're right, and if it was any other car I would say the LS is overdone. I meant that an LS swap is unique for this car. You don't see too many A bodies with Chevy engines
You must be new. There’s a bunch of them since the Ls engines basically are like herpes in ***** house. EVERYWHERE

But it is your car, you build it how you want. I’ll just make fun of it. And feel free to return that too, I can take it as much or more than I dish out. Only fair

But it is your car, you build it how you want. I’ll just make fun of it. And feel free to return that too, I can take it as much or more than I dish out. Only fair
Fair enough, I guess we'll have to race when I get this one running and let that settle it :steering:

Fair enough, I guess we'll have to race when I get this one running and let that settle it :steering:
It’ll probably be done before mine haha mine hits a decade long project next month

Wow, I'll have to check out some of your posts and see what you're building
All I know is if you put one of them ugly *** cowl hoods on it, I will set a curse on your car from here :rofl:

All I know is if you put one of them ugly *** cowl hoods on it, I will set a curse on your car from here :rofl:
Never! I am having issues with my intake clearing the hood though... I want to keep the car looking as stock as possible on the outside so the hood is staying factory.

Nah most of them these days have LS’s too. Their owners can’t handle the hemi’s raw power
you build what you like. thats what hotrodding is about. when I started building my cuda on e bodies i got killed you cant put a modern hemi in it. so im supposed to put a small block in it because it never had one.

Never! I am having issues with my intake clearing the hood though... I want to keep the car looking as stock as possible on the outside so the hood is staying factory.
put the hood i have on my 64 valiant its mopar and plenty of room.

you build what you like. thats what hotrodding is about. when I started building my cuda on e bodies i got killed you cant put a modern hemi in it. so im supposed to put a small block in it because it never had one.
See no issue there from me

Got a picture? What gives it more room?

1964-Plymouth-Violent-Valiant-3qtr.jpg

-
Back