-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Barn find! Last registered in 1982,and has been sitting outside in back yard since then. Mileage 82k, I think it is original mileage.2 door coupe, 273 V8, bucket seats, with center console, all original factory options according to the ID plate,(see photo).Other than clean up no work has been performed on it. Below is a link to some photos.$2100 OBO. Must go, I'm moving. Joe

In the Google photos link below there are pictures of the inside of the rear fender well lips, I can not find any evidence of rust or body cancer. Also, to further convince myself that this car is the original mileage, the door hinges have ZERO play on my up and down test???
https://plus.google.com/photos/106614564738585089404/albums/6069367188826381937

pm me please and I will give a phone number so we can talk
thank you
Kman

This one is available\,
Joe

Will the car start and yard drive? Is it on non op or will there be back fees to the DMV? Clean California title in your name?
I would hope it is on non op I can't imagine how much $$ it would be for the past 32 years of back registration fees :O

Will the car start and yard drive? Is it on non op or will there be back fees to the DMV? Clean California title in your name?
I would hope it is on non op I can't imagine how much $$ it would be for the past 32 years of back registration fees :O

It is clean title in my name with non OP. Sorry for the delay I just got the thread notice.
Joe

To those who wondered. After ten years the state of California drops the registration of a non- registered vehicle from their system. There would be no fees. I registered my 66 Barracuda which hadn't been registered since 1989. It had no plates or pink slip. I filled out the documents and said I was the original owner. Price: $150.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back