1965 Valiant Signet

-

Gap

Reaction score
My name is Gerry and I am a new member from Niagara Falls, Ontario. I purchased the Valiant 3 months ago, and I have learning a lot about this car each time I visit my mechanic.

welcome to the fray Gerry - mechanic shmanic.. wait 'til these folks get a hold of ya!! LOL Hey, got any pics?

Welcome Gerry. Glad to have you here. As you can tell, we love pictures. Ask questions, some really great people who are more than happy to help you find answers to your questions

Welcome Gerry. Glad to have you here. As you can tell, we love pictures. Ask questions, some really great people who are more than happy to help you find answers to your questions
Thanks for the welcome.

I see that beauty in my dreams now and then. I have seen it with a tiny V8, big sound, and what appears to be a one-speed transmission, or a CVT, cuz I hear it not rev at all as it motors to hiway speed . The pipes have the same 1800 rpm cadence from the start to the finish. Just the volume changes. It's like somebody put a 273-PG in it with a 2.45 gear. And as to the 20 something year old beauties sitting on the rear deck, their hair is just gently,perfectly, billowing in a gusty breeze; totally belying the speed of the car.Yes I have seen it often. I have sat among the beauties, with someone else driving, My own handsomeness, somehow enhanced, if it were possible, by the lovely ladies.And as we wave to the crowds, who seem to be floating alongside us at ever faster speeds,... But wait who's driving? I don't know her.
Alas it is but a dream.

-
Back