-
Status
Not open for further replies.

/sixchall

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for offers on these 1966-69 OE used Dodge, Ply. Commando V8 fender emblems. These emblems are in super nice condition and clean. Chrome is real nice as is paint detailing. Mounting pins are present.
Buyer to pick up shipping out of SoCal. I ship USPS Priority, usually $10.00 to lower 48.
1) 1966-67 OE, 273 Commando V8, Satellite, Belvedere, Barracuda and Valiant. Mopar part# 2579613
2) 1965-69 OE Dodge, Ply. V8 fender emblem one only. Mopar part# 2579612
E-mail or PM me if there is an interest.

C510D824-E6BD-4341-939C-FB17FA0984BD.png

Looking for offers on these 1966-69 OE used Dodge, Ply. Commando V8 fender emblems. These emblems are in super nice condition and clean. Chrome is real nice as is paint detailing. Mounting pins are present.
Buyer to pick up shipping out of SoCal. I ship USPS Priority, usually $10.00 to lower 48.
1) 1966-67 OE, 273 Commando V8, Satellite, Belvedere, Barracuda and Valiant. Mopar part# 2579613
2) 1965-69 OE Dodge, Ply. V8 fender emblem one only. Mopar part# 2579612
E-mail or PM me if there is an interest.

View attachment 1716046753
I am interested in the commando emblems, give me a price.

Ok, must set a price or this for sale thread will be deleted per site rules.
Staff member memike.

Thank you

Ok, Mike sorry. I’m thinking because of condition of the OE emblems I’ll do $30.00 a piece or $60.00 for both plus the shipping. Other than that I have Google searched these emblems in various conditions and the ones I have are real nice.

John I tried to start a conversation with you on price, since a price must be displayed, but I cannot send anything thru to you but here. Contact me by PM or e-mail. Thanks, Al
I would buy them for 30 each, but I don't know how to contact you with my information and I would need your information to send payment.

B-CudaJohn, I’m Ok with putting my e-mail address out here for you then you could use that to contact me. But would it be Ok with admin. I’m contacted a lot that way on the e-body forum I belong to. Maybe memike can say something here. Anyway if we can find a way to get with each other the emblems are yours. I’m got with that arrangement. Al

B-CudaJohn, I’m Ok with putting my e-mail address out here for you then you could use that to contact me. But would it be Ok with admin. I’m contacted a lot that way on the e-body forum I belong to. Maybe memike can say something here. Anyway if we can find a way to get with each other the emblems are yours. I’m got with that arrangement. Al
Don't Send personal information through your inbox (a personal message)

Last edited:
John, Mike has the correct contact point. Back up to top of this thread where I initially posted the emblems for sale. Hit the “contact seller” button. We can get something going from there. Talk soon. Al

When I click on contact seller, I get a message that I have reached my maximum conversations. I have no idea how to navigate this site to be able to do business with you, so if you have other interest, feel free to sell them.

John, Mike has the correct contact point. Back up to top of this thread where I initially posted the emblems for sale. Hit the “contact seller” button. We can get something going from there. Talk soon. Al
When I click on contact seller, I get a message that I have reached my maximum conversations. I have no idea how to navigate this site to be able to do business with you, so if you have other interest, feel free to sell them.
It sounds like both of you need to go in your inbox and delete some unneeded conversations. Here's how. How to delete conversations from your inbox...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back