1966 Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many miles is on motor, tranny, etc. could it be driven for a distance? Any other pics? Thanks!

Not sure...it's my brother's car....I'm just posting it for him. I do know he drove it to work everyday in the summer of 07....about 60miles a day. I can get more pics, but not until Friday....I'll PM you with contact info. Thanks.

Great looking 66 except for the Barracuda name plate on the front fender being in the wrong spot ... best of luck on the sale $4500 is a great price

It is what it is.....that's the way he bought it, and no one is trying to pull any fast ones. It's a 66, it might have different year fenders or they may have been drilled in the wrong spots by the previous owner. I'll be taking more pics of it Friday or Saturday, the ones I had are on a crashed computer....so no way to retrieve them.

No offence meant by the comment on the name plates, it was just an observation, that’s the 64-65 location. Most likely the previous owner was thinking 64-65 when he drilled the holes

still have?

Yes...I am going to take new pics of the car interior, engine, underside etc. I will post them here for all to see. Due to some fishy e-mail addresses I WILL NOT be sending them to emails, you can see all pics here. Thanks.

Underside....

031.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

As you can see the underside is solid. The car comes with extra grille, console & shifter, does need rear brakes. Odometer shows 83,ooo + miles, Good deal at $45oo.oo PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR CONTACT INFO>>>THIS IS MY BROTHER'S CAR AND HE CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT IT BETTER THAN I CAN. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back