Status
Not open for further replies.

dart64gt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a Great Buy need to sale to pay some back Taxes
1966 Dodge Dart 270 Wagon I have more than 10,000 in it. I have redone the car complete 3.9 Fuel injected magun 500 overdrive 8 1/4 3.55 posi dealer install air big bolt disc brakes 500 magum wheels ,new interior. run down the highway like new. $5,500 or OBO Thanks for the ad

View attachment Picture 149 (Medium).jpg

View attachment Picture 150 (Medium).jpg

View attachment Picture 151 (Medium).jpg

View attachment Picture 152 (Medium).jpg

View attachment Picture 153 (Medium).jpg

View attachment Picture 155 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice wagon...

Just wonderin what kinda mileage you were getting with it?

niiice wagon for sure but cant help but notice u have a ton of other mopars and that yellow dart in the background was it a Gt and 67 by chance ?? i ask cuz i have my 67 and been lookin for some parts so yea lol

niiice wagon for sure but cant help but notice u have a ton of other mopars and that yellow dart in the background was it a Gt and 67 by chance ?? i ask cuz i have my 67 and been lookin for some parts so yea lol

Yes there is 3 of them back there 2 v/8 and 1 /6 which one do you want to buy

Nobody wants to make a offer All I can do is turn you down. or am I price to high for this ride.

Hey Earl - good luck with the sale.............i have seen this car in person and its sweeet !

I need to come over to your shop and browse, i might end up leaving with something.

Dave

Some folks here displayed some anti-export sentiment but, I was wondering if you saw/submitted it to the Europe guy in the cars wanted section? Sounded like he has cash to spend. Given the level of work you did, and its looks I think your price is more than fair. If I had a way to get three cars into a two car garage I'd..........

anybody want to make an offer

Drive it to NY and I'll buy it!

I shipped a few cars over the years, and the cost has increased quite a bit in just the last few.
Nice wagon, just what I'm looking for, unfortunately I won't find myself in CA any time soon. It looks great, and it appears to have served you well, nice job.
Good luck with the sale!

One of our Car Club Members here in CA~Rosamond (High Desert Area) was asking for one,
"A-Body Wagon" not sure of the year he wanted ,but i will pass this along to him ! !

I don't recall what I got the turn signals off of, Yes it has cruise control no wiper delay. Everything came out of a 93 Dakota it had 850 miles on the speedo it was rolled and I got everthing I needed out of it. I made my own wiring but used most of the Dakotas and wired it in to the 66 Barracuda dash wiring. This is the third one I have done. Two 360 EFI and this 3.9 EFI the V/8 are a lot easyer because you can use all stock motor mounts on the V/6 I had to make my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back