-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rod7515

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a trim piece for the Right Rear passenger window on a 270 dart hardtop. I have one but would like to find one in better shape. I am not sure what this piece is called but it is shaped similar to a boomerang. Here are some pics of the part and also the part number on the back. Also this is not the same as the trim on the GT. Ive tried it and they are slightly larger. Thanks Rod

DSCN0378.JPG
DSCN0377.JPG
IMAG0021.jpg

I'm not at home but toolman Mike has the perfect pic. Thanks Toolman! Bad part is a GT trim looks the same but won't fit. Must be a 270 trim level. My original post has a pic of part number on backside of trim.
Thanks Rod

SSVDP, great part breakdown pic. The part number surprises me as you can see the original part is a different number molded into the back of the part as I posted in my 1st post. Do you have an official name for the part? I saw one 2 years ago on ebay that was an new old stock and I didnt buy it because I figured I could find one but its proving to be a tough task. I had one member here give me one that is like new but that was a left side and so far I havent been able to find a right side yet. Thanks for the part breakdown pic.
Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back