1966 dodge dart convertible. HELP!

-

coolcor

Reaction score
Hi All !
got the 66 dart out of paint and I'm putting her back together and Just when I go to put the top on I see that the 2 rear corners of trim are missing.. this is the trim that holds the convertible top to the car. The auto body guy lost them.. So I need them.. Endless searches on the internet have led to nothing.. I'm hoping that someone may have a parts car or a set collecting dust or a new set in box from back in the day.

Thanks

hey,
Uh, I am searching for some convertible parts also. I know of a in place in Washington state called WWW.wildcatmopars.com

They are Mopar only and have a good sized yard. Not cheap, but they may just have it.

Good luck!

I'm pretty sure that the moulding that holfs the convertible top are three long pieces. The chrome moulding just makew it nicer to see. If you need the three long pieces I pretty sure I have them. Let me know If these are the parts you are looking for.

Hi All !
got the 66 dart out of paint and I'm putting her back together and Just when I go to put the top on I see that the 2 rear corners of trim are missing.. this is the trim that holds the convertible top to the car. The auto body guy lost them.. So I need them.. Endless searches on the internet have led to nothing.. I'm hoping that someone may have a parts car or a set collecting dust or a new set in box from back in the day.

Thanks

Don't really know what you need but I just listed this trim in the Exterior Part for sell in the forum. Have a look to see if its what you need.

-
Back