-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsontc81

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have to buy a truck so here it goes, a 1966 Dodge Dart 2 door post with a 225 slant six. This car is not a junker. Smooth body, virtually no rust, a definate must see. I have replaced the original carb, exhaust, and intake with clifford performance headers, clifford water heated intake and a holley 4bbl carb. Also, installing lokar cables for the accelerator and trans kick down. This car needs the interior redone. $5,200. I need to sell this car asap. MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! SEE PICTURES.

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0436 (1).jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0443 (1).jpg

DSC_0445.jpg

DSC_0447.jpg

Are you Todd from Aldeer? If so welcome to the site man. Good luck with you car.

Someone could buy your 66 and turn it into something like this........................................................................

I would love to buy your car!I can,t get across border..If you get it to Niagara Falls,Ontario.I would love to take it for your asking price.I,m not sure where you are located??If your to far I understand,but if your not pm me!Thanks..Scott

If you want the number of the broker I've used, just ask. Cost me $825 to have the Duster moved from Washington to Texas, and is costing me $875 to have another car moved from Washington to Texas as well. (that one is being picked up Monday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back