[FOR SALE] 1966 Plymouth Barracuda part out ×3

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for clean drivers side rear floor pan from seat belt mounts side to side and from the front seat mount to the rear top to the rear seat. Thanks

Just updating everyone, if I don't get back to you right away I'm not ignoring you. I started feeling bad Friday night. Went to the Dr. yesterday and tested positive for Covid. Today I'm feeling even worse so not sure when I'll feel up to going outside in the cold to look and or pull parts. I promise I'll get to everything and everyone as soon as I can.

Just updating everyone, if I don't get back to you right away I'm not ignoring you. I started feeling bad Friday night. Went to the Dr. yesterday and tested positive for Covid. Today I'm feeling even worse so not sure when I'll feel up to going outside in the cold to look and or pull parts. I promise I'll get to everything and everyone as soon as I can.

No hurry, get rested up, take plenty of vitamins and hope you feel better soon.

Thank yall, I tried today to force myself outside and my body is still too weak. I didn't last long before I had to come back inside to lay down. This is really aggrevating me cause I hardly ever get sick and this has killed a whole week on me so far and doesn't seem like it's wanting to let go of me.

Ok I'm back and feeling better! I think I answered everyone's PM. If I missed you please shoot me a message. Still alot of parts left. Thanks again for everyone's patience with me while I fought thru the Covid stuff.

Do u have any pics of the fender and the damage also need the headlight trim on the ds and a price and possible shipping to 62439 thanks
Here are pics of the only good fender i have.

20220124_153203.jpg

20220124_153207.jpg

20220124_153212.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back