[FOR SALE] 1966 Plymouth Barracuda part out ×3

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in the "dragon's teeth" pieces on the upper door frames that bite into the headliner while stretching it side to side. They are probably stainless pieces that can be removed with pliers by twisting the little "latches" that hold them 90 degrees.

I would be interested in the "dragon's teeth" pieces on the upper door frames that bite into the headliner while stretching it side to side. They are probably stainless pieces that can be removed with pliers by twisting the little "latches" that hold them 90 degrees.
I'll see if I have a good set

I have 3 1966 Plymouth Barracuda's I'm parting out. Located in West Monroe, Louisiana. Let me know what parts you're interested in and I'll get you a price along with Shipping cost.i could use a set of headlamp trim rings for my 66 Valiant. I'm at 02053

1st Car
1966 Barracuda, 273 V8 auto car. Floor shift car, bucket seat console car, A/C, Power Steering, Power brakes, tach dash. Green with Tan interior. Motor and Trans still in car.

2nd Car
1966 Barracuda, 273 V8 Auto Car. Column shift with bucket seats, tach dash. Manual steering, manual brakes, nonair car. Green with Black interior. Motor and Trans are gone.

3rd Car
1966 Barracuda, 273 V8 4 speed Car. Bucket seats, manual steering, manual brakes, nonair car, tach dash. Maroon with Black interior. Motor is gone but I still have the 4 speed with Hurst shifter and rods. Black bucket seats are still here also. Possible sure grip rear, rear drums locked up so will need to break them loose to confirm.

View attachment 1715846043

View attachment 1715846044

View attachment 1715846045

View attachment 1715846046

View attachment 1715846048

View attachment 1715846049

View attachment 1715846050

View attachment 1715846051

View attachment 1715846052

View attachment 1715846053

I need a right front fender with trim. If one is damaged I can use a patch panel on the front section above the body line. I also would be interested in a set of tail lights and the improbable trunk support.

IMG_2498.JPG

I'm looking for the grill inserts and a driver side headlight bezel and the front fish emblem

Good morning. Not sure whats left on the cars, but if they are still available, I would be interested in both of the truck hinge covers on the black one, the hinge cover on the red one, the heater switch and heater knob

Thanks
20220101_113430.jpg
20220101_122704.jpg

Hi, I am looking for:
3 front grill pieces and headlight bezels
center console for automatic
trim pieces that sit on the rockers

Thanks

Hi, I am looking for:
3 front grill pieces and headlight bezels
center console for automatic
trim pieces that sit on the rockers

Thanks
I've sold all the good headlight bezels. Have one set of good outer grills with little pitting. No center grill that's any good. Have one automatic console and I do have some sill plates if that's what you are looking for

I've sold all the good headlight bezels. Have one set of good outer grills with little pitting. No center grill that's any good. Have one automatic console and I do have some sill plates if that's what you are looking for
Great thanks. My zip is 11363 please send prices.

Yes, I am interested. My zip is 11363. Are you able to send prices / pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back