-
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1966 Plymouth Valiant two door 225 slant six 4spd w/hurst tail mounted trans shifter 833 trans. New carb, water pump, distributor, upgraded 10"new drums in front v8 radiator new ball joints on passenger side, floor boards replaiced both hood snd trunk replaced due to dent s drivers side door replaced needs clutch pedal assembly replaced I have the pedal the one thats in it is a later model and the master cylinder isnot working right so car doesnt stop right the correct pedal should fix the problems it may need a new z bar linkage and reverse linkage needs to be adjusted. Two sets if rims one set of 14" aluminum slots and one set of 14" stock steel rims with caps. Many new parts. 2000$ fowlerville michigan

We cant call you for pics, cause your phone number is *** *** ****

I dont think they allow phone numbers in ads here. not sure.

But if you could post some pics it would help.

ive only seen the ad..but i do have an astro,,, hummmmmm...........

I've seen the car in person a few times, and sold John a bunch of parts. Haven't seen or talked to him in awhile so I don't know the current status of the car. Hopefully he chimes in and opens the doors of communication!! Geof

1966 Plymouth Valiant two door 225 slant six 4spd w/hurst tail mounted trans shifter 833 trans. New carb, water pump, distributor, upgraded 10"new drums in front v8 radiator new ball joints on passenger side, floor boards replaiced both hood snd trunk replaced due to dent s drivers side door replaced needs clutch pedal assembly replaced I have the pedal the one thats in it is a later model and the master cylinder isnot working right so car doesnt stop right the correct pedal should fix the problems it may need a new z bar linkage and reverse linkage needs to be adjusted. Two sets if rims one set of 14" aluminum slots and one set of 14" stock steel rims with caps. Many new parts. 2000$ fowlerville michigan

Hi, from not-so-far-away Clawson!
This looks an awful lot like the '66 Valiant that was for sale on the east side of the state last fall--right down to the door panels, wooden steering wheel and painted rear bumper. Did you just pick it up last fall? If so, why the quick turnover. Thx, Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back