1966 Valiant Signet $10K & didn’t meet reserve?

-
Huh? No way could you build that car for 10K. Yall are a bunch of dweebs.

Nice car but the only original early a bodies that bring 5 figure plus money in current market consistently are cuda’s.
Now tastefully modified original earlies are a different story. If mine would add some cragers or american racing wheels to her with new rubber and also upgrade brakes. Leave everything else alone and ask for more than 10 large.lol

Nice car but the only original early a bodies that bring 5 figure plus money in current market consistently are cuda’s.
Now tastefully modified original earlies are a different story. If mine would add some cragers or american racing wheels to her with new rubber and also upgrade brakes. Leave everything else alone and ask for more than 10 large.lol
Don't forget the Darts.

Only a D Dart or Dart Charger would bring 5 figures in this market which are like hens teeth compared to cudas. Market has flattened even since last yr.
Of course anyone can ask what they deem a fair price and all it takes is a dance partner.
Have sold 5 earlies in the last 2 yrs. Hell i may have set the market.lol
64 cuda
65 cuda
64 valiant
65 valiant
65 dart

But yours is probably worth 5 figures. It's a dang nice car.

I spent 20 bucks for a gallon of miss matched primer...... that adds 15-20k value according to my calculations..... or atleast the local Mopar market where I live. Guy tried to sell me a 4 SPD trans at a car show. No bell housing. 900 bucks. Oh, And no shifter either. Agreed that once you spend a dollar on these cars you are in the red. Oh well. Still super solid cars.

I think that is a very nice example but he could have touched the engine with a steam cleaner for the rest of the cars looks. Shelf paper in the trunk over metal/wood and no jute? Was that how they did it back then?

-
Back