1966 Valiant.

-

Jim Kueneman

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to make the first 1966 Valiant everyone drools over and changes their opinion of early A-Bodies, am I getting there? I’m still waiting for a few pieces of chrome to get welded and polished.

0C6DF45F-1C43-419E-B082-9E66088B613A.jpeg
F129007C-22AD-4DFF-9062-0C4B851D830E.jpeg

111AB32B-ECB3-45C0-A0E2-C790ADD82A93.jpeg

Last edited:
Been following on your facebook posts. Great looking Valiant. Nicely done. What's not to like!

Most people don’t know what the hell it is. That includes me when we first saw it on the side of the road for sale. As I drove by I said that looks like a MOPAR but I had no idea what kind of MOPAR now I do and I’m really starting to love this car.

I've always liked a 66 Valiant. Keith from the land of 10,000 mosquitos, and Mike from a hill in Arkansas will hopefully chime in.

Your car looks great! No need for validation, although Valiants where at the bottom of the food chain back then, they sure have aged well.
No stripes, No spoilers, No scoops, No over styling, just simple nice lines in a lightweight form.

I think you’ve been pretty successful.
If you like it now wait until you drive it.

Nice solid foundation! Looks great. I got a beef with the coffin console but that's just a 66 thing.

It has come a long way for sure. I like it. ......and the 66 ain't my favorite year Valiant, so that's sayin somethin.

Looks great! But I'm the kinda guy that would've thrown some rims and tires on it and drove it the way it was too. Don't have to worry about scratching the paint when you set your root beer and chili dogs on the hood at the local drive in.

Looks great! But I'm the kinda guy that would've thrown some rims and tires on it and drove it the way it was too. Don't have to worry about scratching the paint when you set your root beer and chili dogs on the hood at the local drive in.

Like mine

56344920-A7C9-4D66-8813-0673026FE4C5.jpeg

Most people don’t know what the hell it is. That includes me when we first saw it on the side of the road for sale. As I drove by I said that looks like a MOPAR but I had no idea what kind of MOPAR now I do and I’m really starting to love this car.
Cars that get your patented pristine attention will come out better than factory appearance. Those of us that follow you appreciate your documentation and unreal dedication to the process of getting cars perfect! When I grow up I want to be like YOU Cuz!

Cars that get your patented pristine attention will come out better than factory appearance. Those of us that follow you appreciate your documentation and unreal dedication to the process of getting cars perfect! When I grow up I want to be like YOU Cuz!
:rofl:

-
Back