-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spook120

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need a complete glove box door, ash tray, headlight switch knob and wiper switch knob complete with bezel. I want excellent quality,NOT driver quality as it is going into a high dollar hemi clone car. PM me with what you have and details. Thanks in advance. Spook

Before You get moved by the Moderator...let be the first to point out there is a section called "Car and Mopar parts wanted" below and you will have better luck posting there instead of the Automotive Interior Technical Forum.:protest:

Sorry. Mods please move to appropriate forum section. Thank you in advance.

Need a complete glove box door, ash tray, headlight switch knob and wiper switch knob complete with bezel. I want excellent quality,NOT driver quality as it is going into a high dollar hemi clone car. PM me with what you have and details. Thanks in advance. Spook

Some of those parts change per year. Are you doing too look like a 68 with all 68 parts.

Ash tray is 68 only. Not sure if 67 and 69 are the same.

Glove box door is 68 and 69.

Those knobs might even be different in 67.

Yes specifically for 1968. Is gauge cluster same for 67 and 68? Thanks for the advice. Pm coming to kid.

Yes specifically for 1968. Is gauge cluster same for 67 and 68? Thanks for the advice. Pm coming to kid.

Yes I believe so (for sure 68 and 69), but the speedo cable is screw on as opposed to 68 and up clip on. Which you will never see. If you decide to hook it up.

The full heater/radio bezel for the 270 interior that was used in S/S cars is 68/69 because the perimeter around the radio (blank out) is square as opposed to rounded like in 67. Also the glove box door and plastic cover bezel is 68/69 only. The 67's door and bezel are setup for a square handle spring loaded door as opposed to the 68/69 button latch style.

Headight and wiper switch knobs tend to pit in the centers and in the serrations on the side. BTW, they repro those with fresh chrome. The speedo bezel and glove box door bezels are also repro'd in fresh plastic chrome (Vans, BEA Parts, PG Classics, Classic...). I think Hemi Eddy on ebay and S&S in Pheonix are the only places for the center heater/radio delete bezels.

68 only Ash trays and 68/69 glove box doors are not repro'd.

Thank you for the clarifications. Certainly a learning curve from B bodies to the dart. Will check out the reproductions. Appreciate your response.

Thank you for the clarifications. Certainly a learning curve from B bodies to the dart. Will check out the reproductions. Appreciate your response.

Common with guys that build and/or buy 68 S/S clones. Most are E or B body people not real familiar with all the A-body idiosyncrasies.

Definitely buy the 68 Super Stock authenticity guide: http://www.manciniracing.com/19dabahessau.html

I helped my buddy Troy with the crossover parts and little items when he built his Hemi Dart clone.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDUcTidxlpg"]1968 Super Stock Hemi Dart from Hurst Walk Around - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the video. Exactly the car I want to build...including the color. I think this project will be more complex than I initially imagined. Thank you for the replies.

Still still need glove box door and ash tray assembly for 68 dart. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back