1967 Barracuda (two of them) parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need the seats. How much shipped on greyhound or postal to 32569

Christian, we've talked several times since your car fire. Come on down to Orange Park and pick all this stuff up. I have the 67 bucket seats, headlight bezels and surrounding trim and other stuff. Everything 'not' E-body is going...bring a truck.

Or...I will trade you straight up for a running 400 motor (need one for a truck with a thrown rod).

James

I am parting out TWO '67 Barracudas. One is a factory bucket/console car and the other a bench seat setup. I have tons of parts for both...too much to list.

See pics http://photobucket.com/Barracudaparts

Both have 8-3/4 rears (early B rears with perches relocated) and one-legger chunks.

What do you need?

Reply here or PM me.

Parts are in Orange Park, FL just South of JAX.

do you happen to have the drivers side rain gutter piece that runs down-parrallel w/ the wind shield in good shape? it`s the only piece i need pm me at rlmccartys512@att.net thanks, bob:coffee2:

Call me tomorrow im finally ready to make a purchase. I need the seats bad! Also would like to make a deal for the bulk deal we spoke about.

Biggest issue is when I can drive down?

Christian

Do either of the cars have any dents or damage in the left quarter panel that would allow me to buy the part of the panel behind the wheel opening and up to the body line?

You can find those pieces on Ebay. I had to find them myself when I needed them.

I would like to have the manual steering column if you still have it. I'll send some one buy to pick it up.............. let me know....... Thanks

looking for clean rear quarters, from markers (imagine 67 had them) down, then again around rear wheel lip on the upper part.

Do you have any fast back headliner bows? I tried to modify some out of a dart and it didn't go so well lol.

like mopardude62, i too would be interested if either car has an original shroud for a 22" radiator? dibs after him.

wondering if you still have interior parts such as center console and dash board and trim and if the seats and if the steering column is manual or power steering ? pm back if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back