1967 B'Cuda Vert in DC

-

396Cuda

Reaction score
Hello FABO!! I have been away for too long but I am back and looking forward to getting reacquainted with all things Mopar and getting my ride back on the road and quick. Years ago I did something I regret and cut up my '67 Cuda for the track. I never got the car going and it sat for years. My plan is to part it out or sell it as is to help fund building another street car, my '67 Convertible B'Cuda. I have a nice 340 on the stand and 727. The 7.25 will be replaced with a 8.75 with Dr. Diff axles, differential, and brake kit. Front brakes will be Dr. Diff 11.75 kit, TTI headers and exhaust, and other details TBD with help from FABO. The 340 is a 10.25:1 Arias 0400 over pistons, Comp solid 294S cam, ported 974 iron heads with 2.02/1.60 valves, Eagle rods, all the Mopar Action oiling system mods, etc. Long term plan is fuel injection and overdrive and I am open to suggestions on options to get there. I will keep you updated with my progress and you can expect a few questions when I get stuck.

IMG_0470.JPG

I need to replace my wiper motor. Is the 67 wiper motor unique? Can I adapt a later model year?
I don’t know for sure, but I bet they will easily interchange. Watch for two speed vs. three speed units. They look very different, though but they also should bolt right up. The 2 speed motor Axis sticks Out from the fire wall while the 3 speed’s motor axis is Parallel to the fire wall. The 2 speed switch is different than the 3 speed switch.

Maybe someone else here can verify what I said?

I don’t know for sure, but I bet they will easily interchange. Watch for two speed vs. three speed units. They look very different, though but they also should bolt right up. The 2 speed motor Axis sticks Out from the fire wall while the 3 speed’s motor axis is Parallel to the fire wall. The 2 speed switch is different than the 3 speed switch.

Maybe someone else here can verify what I said?

-
Back