1967 Belvedere II SuperCharged Resto-Mod Build

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Here's my new ride I picked up today. It's a 1967 Belvedere II that's Aqua with white interior. This will be my first Resto-Mod Build. This car will get an under the hood SuperCharged 440, Digital gauge pack, Larger Torque Thrust wheels, Etc. This build might take a while but I will update as I go. MMG

Attachments

• 67 Belvedere II.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 464
  • 67 Belvedere II Side.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 454
  • 67 Belvedere II Front.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 447
  • 67 Belvedere II Rear Side.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 442
Wow, that is one clean car. Looking forward to watching this one :)

Very, very nice. You do find some clean Mopars. The one you sold...... no... practically gave away earlier this year was sweet as well. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

Very, very nice. You do find some clean Mopars. The one you sold...... no... practically gave away earlier this year was sweet as well. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

This will be my most expensive build. I'm hoping this car will bring some big bucks when done. :D MMG

This build is going to be very different from what I normally do. I've always done stock builds but I've decided to go a little crazy and build a Resto-Mod beast. If your a purest you might not like this build, and that's OK, let's just enjoy the hobby that we love.

Now let's meet the team;:happy1:

:D Mechanic/engine builder....MMG.
:D Paint and body......MMG
:D Electrical and misc......MMG
:D. Fabricator.....MMG
:D. Crazy Money man for project......MMG
:D Crazy car nut for starting this project....MMG

Thats my second favorite Mopar. I'll definately buy one of those someday, and make a 60's nostalgia Super Stock clone out of it for the street with a 440 and a 4-speed!!!
Where did you locate that car? It's in awesome shape.

George

Thats my second favorite Mopar. I'll definately buy one of those someday, and make a 60's nostalgia Super Stock clone out of it for the street with a 440 and a 4-speed!!!
Where did you locate that car? It's in awesome shape.

George
The car was purchased from Clearwater, FL. This is a straight, virtually rust free beauty. When I puchase vehicles I try to be very picky and patient and it always pays off. I too love the Belvederes, it's old school muscle at it's finest.:burnout:

If I ever want another mopar I believe I will let you find it for me since they are so nice.

This going to be a exciting thread to watch MMG.

What engine does it have now... 440?

Its going to have the altered wheel base type look? Thats resto mod look or Im confused.

If I ever want another mopar I believe I will let you find it for me since they are so nice.

This going to be a exciting thread to watch MMG.

What engine does it have now... 440?

Its going to have the altered wheel base type look? Thats resto mod look or Im confused.

The car has a 318 in it right now. I'm getting ready to start ripping, pulling, yanking this perfectly fine car to pieces. That's the hard part, getting started.

Hate to see a survivor lose its identity but i,m sure you will do it justice. There was a black one tubbed at the monster mopar 2 years ago that all I could do was drool over. They look tuff tubbed.

Summit boxes arriving at a tremendous clip. Just like an early Christmas:D. Started pulling this car apart and stopped. It's just to nice to start cutting on so I'm going to make her pretty again but nothing too radical. MMG

Attachments

• summit.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 278
If I was to replace my Cuda it would be with a 67 GTX, love the 66 67 B body.

Here's a shot of the old engine before I changed it over to a four barrel set-up. Just making this girl feel loved again. I've decided to put the big money into a convertible build coming soon. This car will be up for sale real soon and man is she pretty.

Attachments

• 67 Belvedere Engine Old.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 67 Belvedere 318 engine New.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 261
Wow, what do you want for that the way it sits? I love those colors!!!

Wow, what do you want for that the way it sits? I love those colors!!!

This is a real KK1 Aqua color car. I love the colors too. I haven't seen another one like it. I don't know yet about my asking price, Let me think about it and I will let you know. Thanks, Christopher

Beautiful looking car you have to work with:chug:

-
Back