-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARGER1969

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 1967 charger for sale. i am asking $4000 for it. it is complete minus fender chrome. it needs a little tlc to get it on the road. there were only 15,000 of these made, so this is a rare car. it was a 318 car but is now a 440 drivetrain vehicle. it runs and drives. it needs fuel tank, rear floor pans, tires, exhaust and front end rebushed. there you have it, a vintage mopar to cruise around in. price is negotiable. need money for my other projects.

Here Are Some Pics, More On The Way.

P1010239.jpg

P1010240.jpg

P1010241.jpg

P1010242.jpg

Are you sure its '67? The '67's had the shorter console (didnt go all the way to the back seats) See pic attached. Also,'67 had fender-mounted turn signal indicators

1967ChargerInterior.jpg

Are you sure its '67? The '67's had the shorter console (didnt go all the way to the back seats) See pic attached. Also,'67 had fender-mounted turn signal indicators

I believe you are right ... looks like a 66 to me also.

the fender tag and vin tag confirms this as a 67 as does the title. the fender mounted turn signals chrome are missing. as far as the front seats, i could not tell you if they are replacement or not. no other seats are with the car.

lets put an end to this discussion and ask a single question to be the end all......sir please tell us how many headlight motors opperate the turning head lamps.....if theres only one its a 67 if each lamp has its own motor its a 66...personaly the medalions thru me off and the lack of turn signals as well...but the console is a dead give away for a 66...im starting to think this classic has undergone a few changes in its day and is theoing us for a loop to challenge our knowledge of mopar and their options

I believe the single headlight door motor came out in '68, with the body change. '67s used 2 motors, just like '66.

Owner says its reg'd as a '67, so I guess thats what it is. We were all just pointing oit possibilities.

now i am all screwed up as to what this is. the fender turn signals are missing. i think the front end was replaced at one time cause there are clips to hold a cable for a hood release, but no cable or mounting place in the car for it. the headlights have 2 motors, one for each side but the wiring connectors do not match which made me think in the first place the front end was changed. as far as the console, i bought a service manual and it shows the console going the whole way back. is it possible to order a full console in 67? or maybe they had extras left over from 66 and put one in it? the vin for the car is xp29f72380157. x is charger, p is premium, 29 is charger, f is 318, 7 is for 67, 2 is hamtramack, and the rest is serial number. anyway the car is for sale, i had it a year and was going to fix it up for a daily driver but i need money to do my cuda and some of my 69 charger. thanks for all the help and sorry if i am making you all crazy. so if your interested in purchasing it, please let me know. jeff

one other quick question, is there a build sheet stuffed in these cars? i found the one that was put in my 69.

In the states D.O.T. required that the console be open in the back due to safety concerns. It is possible that someone mounted a '66 console in a '67, but not that a '66 console was factory installed in a '67. The car has been modified quite a bit whether it is a '67 or a '66.

If someone wants a '66 in good condition, I'm selling a '66 with 58,000 miles (361 A/T car) for $10,000.00

Argo

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back