1967 Dart Heater Box/Firewall Confirmation

-

desmo900

Reaction score
I am searching for a new heater box for my 1967 Dart and I want to make sure I get the correct one ( AC or non AC). My car came with AC but I believe it was aftermarket (Sears).

Can anyone confirm I have a non-AC car by these pictures of the firewall (I believe the two holes below the blower motor hole were put in to install the aftermarket AC)?

Attachments

• IMG_2579_rotated.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_2588_rotated.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 189
I would love to understand how posting photos works? Sometimes the links from Flickr work fine and others they don't. Everything looked great in preview but once I posted they didn't show up. I have tried linking them, posting the HTML code and posting the BB code. How the F*&^% does it work?

Non AC 1967 Dart:

100_0704.jpg

I would love to understand how posting photos works? Sometimes the links from Flickr work fine and others they don't. Everything looked great in preview but once I posted they didn't show up. I have tried linking them, posting the HTML code and posting the BB code. How the F*&^% does it work?

Below the text box when you go to reply it says "additional options" click the upload pictures button.

How about a pic of 67 a/c firewall section clampped on top of a 67 non a/c firewall ?
Hope it helps

Attachments

• S6304246.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 228
with a new post.
if replying to a post and wanting to add photo hit the quote key.

Select the paper clip icon in the menu.
That will bring up a sub-menu to choose a file.
Navigate to where the picture you want to post is stored.
Then choose photo(s).
Select upload after it/they are uploaded you can close the sub box
Hit submit reply
DONE.

with a new post.
if replying to a post and wanting to add photo hit the quote key.

Select the paper clip icon in the menu.
That will bring up a sub-menu to choose a file.
Navigate to where the picture you want to post is stored.
Then choose photo(s).
Select upload after it/they are uploaded you can close the sub box
Hit submit reply
DONE.

Thanks. I have never noticed the paperclip before.

Attachments

• IMG_2588_rotated.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_2579_rotated.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 205
-
Back