Not open for further replies.

DodgeNut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967 Dodge Dart​

$10,000 OBO​

I believe the car was originally equipped with a slant 6. It is currently equipped with a 340 ci motor, 727 auto transmission, and an 8 ¾” rear axle. A complete list of modifications performed is provided below. The car has many custom features.

ENGINE

340 ci engine
Holly double pumper
MSD ignition
727 automatic transmission, can be shifted manual
B & M shifter
8 ¾” rear axle with 3.55 gears and a sure grip

CUSTOM
Flames with pin striping on the nose of the car
Mopar style hood scoop
Flames with pin striping on inside of doors
Complete custom dash with metal work flames and frenched gauge pods
Dash also has painted flames with pin striping
Glove box painted flames with pin striping
Shaved door handles with poppers and remote
Weld racing wheels with flame pattern
ELECTRONICS

Am/fm/cd player with remote
Equalizer
2 amps in trunk
2 12” sub woofers in trunk
2 sticks of red neon under dash

Much of the documentation of the build is included with sale. Please contact if you have any questions or desire to know more. I am located in New Jersey.

Claude 609-346-9689
dartdriverside.jpg

dartdash.jpg

dartfront.jpg

dartengine.jpg

dartint.jpg

dartpassengerangle.jpg

dartheadliner.jpg

darthood.jpg

dartdriverside.jpg

dartdash.jpg

dartfront.jpg

dartengine.jpg

dartint.jpg

dartpassengerangle.jpg

dartheadliner.jpg

darthood.jpg

are u interested in any trades i have 14k invested in my car, only 3 weekends and youll have a great showcar.

Good morning sir. Under better circumstances i would, but i am selling the dart for financial reasons. Maybe at some point in the future. I also have a 67 Charger on B Bodies only site if you would like to take a look. It is a plum crazy purple monster with a 440. It is listed under the same screen name in the for sale section. Sorry i couldn't be of any help to you. Feel free to keep in touch. You can never have too mant MOPAR buddies! Have a good day.

love the flames but that pink wheel would have to go. easy fix. good luck with the sale

the back end needs to be droped also but im diggin the flames

the back end needs to be droped also but im diggin the flames
I knew these comments would come. As for the rear end of the car I had just aired up the air shocks and have since dropped it to a more acceptable level. The steering wheel is actually red it just looks pink in the picture. As for the badges they are in fact pink but it is appropriate considering that my wife drives the car. My driver is a purple 67 Charger for sale on B Bodies under the same screen name. Thank you for all of the kind comments.

For all of you that replied with something negative about this car, this wasn't an ad asking for you to critique the car or give any inputs what so ever; it was a for sale ad. I really don't understand some of you sometimes.

Claude, good luck to you on your sale.

For all of you that replied negatively about this car, this wasn't an ad asking for you to critique the car or give any inputs what so ever; it was a for sale ad. I really don't understand some of you sometimes.

Nobody reads the stickys. :dontknow:

Good luck with the sale DodgeNut and welcome to FABO!

Thank you for your support brad and homecloned. I didn't take the comments in a negative manner. They are actually some of the things that I would like to change myself.

For all of you that replied with something negative about this car, this wasn't an ad asking for you to critique the car or give any inputs what so ever; it was a for sale ad. I really don't understand some of you sometimes.

i wasnt being negative. i complimented the car and just stated something wasnt quite to my taste but offered good luck with the sale. damn, no more bumps from me. sorry

Sorry for the negative comments DodgeNut.... this is still a great site!

Good luck with your sale!

BRAD...very well said and put in type well. And people mention why others do not list their cars here on FABO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back