Not open for further replies.

tekslk

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Can these be had new?
Where?
If not who has a good used on for drivers front window, I would need price, and shipping to McClure Pa 17841

Can these be had new?
Where?
If not who has a good used on for drivers front window, I would need price, and shipping to McClure Pa 17841

You'd have better luck if you told everyone what type of car/year you want it to fit??

treblig

If you look at the top it say 67 drivers door regulator. Someone left the Ply barracuda out. So sorry guys.

if only the bearing and drive gear assembly is worn out ( most are ) , that can be replaced.

Not sure window goes down all but 3 inches than you have to help it. It goes up fine.

If you look at the top it say 67 drivers door regulator. Someone left the Ply barracuda out. So sorry guys.

I wasn't trying to beat you up or anything, it's just that many members have more than one car. I saw you have a Barracuda in your avatar but I can't tell if it's a fastback or a notch, if that's the car you need the parts for. I have some 67 Cuda parts but, like I said I didn't know if you needed the parts for the car in the pic or another car that you might be fixing.
Sorry if I spoke out turn, I was truly trying to help you get the right part.
FREE BUMP!!
Treblig

I asked for it but I got a regulator still not sure what I need but its a start.

Not sure window goes down all but 3 inches than you have to help it. It goes up fine.

That sounds more like forward glass guide(s) binding. As the glass goes down the regulator is in effect trying to pull the upper guide out of the channel. This is why it will be the upper that eventually breaks in every case.
Top front of glass drops out, top rear of glass hit stainless against stainless every time the door is closed. Scars the stainless on the quarter glass too.
Hold the front of the glass fully into the vent window channel while operating up and down. If that relieves the bind...
Just for the sake of saying... If the parts behind the handle were worn out, you would feel it in that handle. Lost motion between rotation directions, handles wobbles and tilts to and from door panel.

That makes alot of sense I will at least check that tonight. Than next week I will get door panel off and have a real looksi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back