Status
Not open for further replies.

BronxMopars1

Bronx Mopars! "No You Cant Join"
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted/Needed ASAP......1967 Plymouth Barracuda Convert trim moulding, I need the mouldings that go ontop of the quaters just behind the doors. N.O.S. or nice used.

Attachments

• 1968_plymouth_barracuda_convertible_7-800-600.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 216
If you're speaking of the lil piece of belt molding , I'm almost certain the notch back piece can be trimmed in length to fit.

Attachments

• 1968_plymouth_barracuda_convertible_7-800-600.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 179
It would be possible to cut down the stainless piece from a notch and get it to span the space up to the door but you are going to have a hard time finding the transistion piece that joins the boot stainless to that piece. That is definitely only a convertible piece and made of pot metal. Finding one is hard, finding one in good shape is even harder.

I want to see more pictures of your car please!:prayer:

Maybe you can point out what you are looking for on mine?

2qjdbth.jpg

Ed your car is beautiful. I love the stance.

thanks, and I look forward to seeing yours! ***edit*** wow your car is going to be nice! I went through the same thing, hopefully you don't have to replace a frame rail.

I was just trying to help the thread starter though. I am still not sure what trim he is talking about.
I am wondering if he is talking about the part that comes on the new weather stripping/cat whiskers piece? If so, that is easy.

thanks, and I look forward to seeing yours! ***edit*** wow your car is going to be nice! I went through the same thing, hopefully you don't have to replace a frame rail.

I was just trying to help the thread starter though. I am still not sure what trim he is talking about.
I am wondering if he is talking about the part that comes on the new weather stripping/cat whiskers piece? If so, that is easy.

Yes it is hard guessing which piece he is looking for but i am sure he will log in soon and clear it up. One of these days my car may be done and i do hope it is nice when I get it finished. I had scanned most of the pictures i had taken of the car as it makes it's progress but photo bucket isn't letting me upload them. Don't worry I didn't have to replace a frame rail........I had to replace both :grin:

Yes it is hard guessing which piece he is looking for but i am sure he will log in soon and clear it up. One of these days my car may be done and i do hope it is nice when I get it finished. I had scanned most of the pictures i had taken of the car as it makes it's progress but photo bucket isn't letting me upload them. Don't worry I didn't have to replace a frame rail........I had to replace both :grin:
Both? Wow, I feel for you!

Sorry been on and off and forgot to look.....Its the one's from the door opening to the boot.

That has to be the one that is part of the window rubber, weather strip. It clips onto the body opening for the window, and has rubber mated to a metal strip with chrome on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back